GDT: LXVIII | "Roaming the Wilderness" | Oilers vs. Wild | 8:00PM | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Aberg is reminding me more and more of Yakupov as time goes on.

Has a "great shot" in the sense that it is hard, but it doesn't seem particularly accurate so it's sort of useless. And while he seems to be a good skater he doesn't seem to be particularly good at knowing where to be or knowing that he needs to be pointed at the net to get his shot off.

Hemsky4pm2

Dec 2, 2017
I think both Bear and Jones will become decent NHL D men. Bear has more potential given his offensive skills. Reminds me a bit of Oduya (in his prime) in terms of his skating and puck movement, but his shot should make him a better point producer.

tinfish

Jul 6, 2011
Edmonton

Has a "great shot" in the sense that it is hard, but it doesn't seem particularly accurate so it's sort of useless. And while he seems to be a good skater he doesn't seem to be particularly good at knowing where to be or knowing that he needs to be pointed at the net to get his shot off.
I haven't seen anything from him that makes me think he could be a top 6 guy.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG

I get what you're saying. At least he's been more noticeable than Letestu had been. Not hard to do though..

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Almost two full games and not one Oiler can score a tally except 97. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad