GDT: LXI | "Why You Heff To Be Bad?" | Oilers vs. Ducks | 2.21.15 | 5:00PM | SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

extralarge.png
extralarge.png

(17-33-10) --vs-- (36-16-7)

[fieldset=GAME DAY INFORMATION]Game Day: February 21st 2015
Game Time: 5:00 PM
Radio: 630 Ched.
TV: Sportsnet One
Streamed:
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=2014-2015 LEAGUE STANDINGS]
RK | TEAM | GP | W | L | OT | PTS | ROW
27th|
large.png
|57|21|29|7| 49 |17
28th|
large.png
|58|20|31|7| 47 |16
29th|
large.png
|60|17|33|10| 44 |12
30th|
large.png
|59|17|38|4| 38 |10
[/fieldset]

[Fieldset=OILERS PROJECTED LINEUP]

extralarge.png

Benoit Pouliot - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Jordan Eberle
Teddy Purcell - Derek Roy - Nail Yakupov
Ryan Hamilton - Matt Hendricks - Irio Pakarinen
Luke Gazdic - Boyd Gordon - Rob Klinkhammer

Oscar Klefbom - Justin Schultz
Martin Marincin - Mark Fayne
Andrew Ference - Jordan Osterele

Ben Scrivens
Richard Bachman
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=DUCKS PROJECTED LINEUP]

extralarge.png

Patrick Maroon - Ryan Getzlaf - Kyle Palmieri
Devante Smith-Pelly - Ryan Kesler - Corey Perry
Andrew Cogliano - Rickard Rakell - Jakob Silfverberg
Rene Bourque - Nate Thompson - Tim Jackman

Cam Fowler - Ben Lovejoy
Hampus Lindholm - Francois Beauchemin
Clayton Stoner - Josh Manson

Ilya Bryzgalov
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]

- Had a good chuckle this morning copying and pasting the GDT from yesterday. For posterity:

Soli's an idiot!

- John Gibson played yesterday so I imagine we will be facing Mr. Universe in net tonight. Perhaps Bachman will duel him?

- It has to be better than yesterday... right?

- Look for Jordan Osterele to get into the lineup tonight.

- Canes in Jersey, Tampa visits Arizona, and don't look now, but a Leafs win would sure be nice.

- Happy Birthday Smytty.

[/fieldset]

Last edited:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Another game today? This isn't even fair. :amazed:

I think its movie night tonight to escape.

Or does the team decide to show up for this one?

McDeathbyCheerios*

Another game today? This isn't even fair. :amazed:

I think its movie night tonight to escape.

Or does the team decide to show up for this one?
We lost last night so we win in a shootout tonight against a struggling Anaheim. Thsts how it'd gone for a while now. Got stomped, shootout win.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
We lost last night so we win in a shootout tonight against a struggling Anaheim. Thsts how it'd gone for a while now. Got stomped, shootout win.

Anaheim didn't look to be struggling too much in the 3rd period last night.

But yeah, anything can happen. Back to back games like this are kind of a scheduling fiasco for both clubs. Fortunately the Oil didn''t play last night..:sarcasm:;)

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Oilers might be able to catch Ducks flat footed since they will have to travel (albeit a quick trip). But who knows. Obviously on paper Anaheim is the far better team.

davidsitar

Apr 12, 2011
I just want an exciting game and hopefully a victory, yesterdays game was a frustrating snooze fest I am sure the players will want to put on a better show for the home crowd.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
I'm just now seeing about the jersey tosser, someone threw a beer on him and he got beat up? Awesome. Gotta love the passion. I wish our players would play like our fans act.

My gut is telling me that Anaheim is gonna walk all over us. I hope Yak, Marincin and Klefbom can at least keep taking steps forward.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I'm just now seeing about the jersey tosser, someone threw a beer on him and he got beat up? Awesome. Gotta love the passion. I wish our players would play like our fans act.

My gut is telling me that Anaheim is gonna walk all over us. I hope Yak, Marincin and Klefbom can at least keep taking steps forward.

Jason Gregor re-tweeted this from his twitter timeline this morning:

Some people were at the game but this is the first Im hearing of a kiddo.

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter

giphy.gif

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
Jason Gregor re-tweeted this from his twitter timeline this morning:

Some people were at the game but this is the first Im hearing of a kiddo.

Wow, that guy really sounds like a winner. Embarrassing your kid in front of 15,000 people....pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
So only one person saw what happened with the guys son and he waited until the next day to tweet about it? I'm not really buying it.

Jun 9, 2011
Well, hope they win tonight regardless of the odds.

For all those still in the tank mode: If McDavid had control of the ball drop it sounds like he would be a Leaf. Rare to hear so much of a kids favourite destination in his draft year. He is probably destined for Toronto or Arizona imo. No sense losing even if the lotto isn't rigged, as the odds aren't tilted so much for the last place teams as they were in the past.

We need to keep trying, winning and gaining confidence. Go Oilers Go!

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
So only one person saw what happened with the guys son and he waited until the next day to tweet about it? I'm not really buying it.

Sounds odd hey? That's what I was saying in last nights thread. We still don't have one other person or source corroborating.

Although now when I state that another Chris Farley fan will probably echo it just for ***** and giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad