LW Jakub Rychlovský - Bílí Tygři Liberec, Czechia (2019 undrafted)

Ovechkin962

Aug 25, 2010
22 years old winger with 46 points in 51 games in the Czechia Extraliga this year. Any scouting report on him? Will probably get a ELC at some point in the near future.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Was wondering if he'd be signed once Liberec's season ended. Is there any news on him in the Czech media or was it just a hunch that he'd be signed?

He was named to the preliminary roster for the Czech men's team and with the tournament being played in Prague I'd imagine he'd be focused on that.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Was wondering if he'd be signed once Liberec's season ended. Is there any news on him in the Czech media or was it just a hunch that he'd be signed?

He was named to the preliminary roster for the Czech men's team and with the tournament being played in Prague I'd imagine he'd be focused on that.
I give it a 9 in 10 chance he signs an NHL contract before Canada day. 2 way contract and off to AHL.

22 and some skills. Small though.

50-50 he makes Prague team. We have a dozen guys like him competing for top 6 spots. Not sure how good he is as a bottom 6 role player. Strikes me more as a guy that needs top 6 time and quality minutes. If that is the case... His competition includes.. Palat, zadina, kubalik, cervenka, Chlapik, stransky, Tomasek, sedlak, kaut, hyka etc. If he is versatile then I like his chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad