LW Beckett Sennecke - Oshawa Generals, OHL (2024 Draft)

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
1G 1A for Sennecke through two periods tonight vs North Bay. The goal was one for the highlight reel. He’s now leading the OHL playoffs in scoring

Oshawa up 4-1 in the game. On the verge of taking a 3-0 series lead

He’s no longer a sleeper, but I think people will be surprised how high he goes. I’m starting to think top 10 is realistic. He has such an incredible ceiling

Last edited:

schuelma24

Jul 14, 2023
1G 1A for Sennecke through two periods tonight vs North Bay. The goal was one for the highlight reel. He’s now leading the OHL playoffs in scoring

He’s no longer a sleeper, but I think people will be surprised how high he goes. I’m starting to think top 10 is realistic. He has such an incredible ceiling

Hoping he's there for the Wings at #15. The kid needs to slow down!

Reactions: Our Lady Peace

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014

He's challenging guys like Lidstrom, Demidov and Iginla right now...

Scouts LOVE playoffs performers, especially in the OHL.

A team like Montreal, Utah could snag him real high if they feel he's the best forward.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He's challenging guys like Lidstrom, Demidov and Iginla right now...

Scouts LOVE playoffs performers, especially in the OHL.

A team like Montreal, Utah could snag him real high if they feel he's the best forward.
They also make stupid mistakes regarding the playoffs too much. Players like Kravtsov and Schaefer come to mind.

Reactions: SannywithoutCompy

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
He's been highly regarded all year prior to the production coming to fruition, when you have a massive growth spurt like he did, it takes time for the coordination to catch up to the ability.

I don't see why some people would draft Iginla in the top 10 but not Sennecke, what's the difference? Both were regarded as mid to late 1st rounders most of the year and then they started hitting an insane progression curve later in the year.

The more I watch Sennecke and Iginla, the more I'm convinced Sennecke is the better upside play.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
What a rise. Just like the D, there seems to be no consensus ranking between Catton, Lindstrom, Demidov, Sennecke, Iginla, Helenius, and Eiserman. It's all over the place.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Should be a fun draft!

Cant wait for all the people to say they were right when the guy they like more goes higher :sarcasm:
Really happy the Sharks have two picks in the top-14. Just take the BPA and we can walk away with two of:
Celebrini, Demidov, Lindstrom, Catton, Helenius, Iginla, Sennecke, Eiserman, Levshunov, Dickinson, Buium, Silayev, Yakemchuk, or Parekh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad