OT: Lundqvist new Fragrance company

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
This dude stays busy. In 2 years he's established himself on 2 tv networks, started a perfume line and has an indie documentary coming out sometime soon. Respect to the King, he'll probably always be my favorite Ranger.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
This dude stays busy. In 2 years he's established himself on 2 tv networks, started a perfume line and has an indie documentary coming out sometime soon. Respect to the King, he'll probably always be my favorite Ranger.

He's transcending himself beyond hockey and into generally being a celeb. He's connected, and knows the movers and shakers and everything important in the NYC scene.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
While Hank is an objectively attractive dude, I always found it funny how both his jawline and hairline are lopsided.

Of course, we're about the same age and I'm out of shape and mostly bald, so who am I to talk.
Always noticed that about him.

Culturally they say beauty is all about symmetry of the face. He has that eyes to mouth, but his hairline is uniquely lopsided.

When you are a megastar its also about personality and uniqueness.

He's got that recognizable movie star look. Think about all of the blown-out caricatures gracing the walls of the Brown Derby. He would fit right in.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I’m not going to hate on Henrik for cashing in and doing whatever he wants in retirement, but for me, fragrance companies/ads are just about the cringiest shit out there and this is just straight up not for me. I don’t think Henrik is the kind of guy I’d like to hang out with, and that sucks because it’s more fun when you feel like you have something in common with these guys.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
First thought: If his cologne smells like any of my goalie friends after pulling a double at the rink....I just threw up in my mouth a lil.

Following thought: It's Henrik. His equipment after a triple OT game probably smells like lavender vanilla with a hint of rich mahogany.

artoor13

Aug 2, 2005
Glen Cove, NY
Hank in 20 years.

9B43AD50-43AE-40DE-85C4-B7681B706688.jpeg

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
So on brand. Peak Hank retirement right here. Gotta love the guy.

He may not have won a cup, but you can bet your ass he's winning sexiest NHL hall of famer every year - forever.

Reactions: will1066

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Makes me wonder if Brad Marchand came out with a fragrance. :oops:

Last edited:

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I’m not going to hate on Henrik for cashing in and doing whatever he wants in retirement, but for me, fragrance companies/ads are just about the cringiest shit out there and this is just straight up not for me. I don’t think Henrik is the kind of guy I’d like to hang out with, and that sucks because it’s more fun when you feel like you have something in common with these guys.
Agreed...Hank gives off serious Derek Jeter vibes. And I don't mean that in a good way.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Man for someone with such nice taste those bottles look cheap & ugly, that’s like a generic one you’d see at a drug store that just slaps a sticker on the bottle instead of the text/logo being actually on the bottle
In fairness, most of these are more catered to the "new" affordable side, than the creed prices of $400ish.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00