Confirmed with Link: Luke Tuch sign with Habs (2 years ELC, start in 2024-2025) AHL 1-way 2023-2024

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
He saw the social media reactions and the national attention and was like SIGN ME UP!

Reactions: Sam de Mtl

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I wonder if some people on here feel silly calling him a douche and other nice names like that..
Douche is extreme, but a potential 4th liner holding out just to shave off a year of his ELC is a diva move. Seems like he got what he wanted in the end so not sure why people who frowned upon this should feel silly.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
30 pts in 39 games at 22 years old on his 5th year in NCAA, i dont see how he can ask to burn a year of ELC.....send him straight to Laval

He played 4 years of college, not 5.

In his collegiate career, he put up 71 pts (31G, 40A) in 121 GP.

I'm not arguing he should be in the NHL and not go to Laval. I'm in favor of him signing an AHL ATO to finish the season and possible playoffs with the Rocket. But I won't be tearing my shirt off if he does burn a year of his ELC. Because it's not like he will break the bank when he comes off his ELC. Will most likely be a bridge deal following.

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
you bunch of dramatic jabronies.

200w.gif

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Douche is extreme, but a potential 4th liner holding out just to shave off a year of his ELC is a diva move. Seems like he got what he wanted in the end so not sure why people who frowned upon this should feel silly.
It’s not diva, it’s smart!

Potential 4th liner is how you see him, he probably sees himself as a potential 2nd line winger for sure a 3rd.

Never sell yourself short in negotiations

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
He played 4 years of college, not 5.

In his collegiate career, he put up 71 pts (31G, 40A) in 121 GP.

I'm not arguing he should be in the NHL and not go to Laval. I'm in favor of him signing an AHL ATO to finish the season and possible playoffs with the Rocket. But I won't be tearing my shirt off if he does burn a year of his ELC. Because it's not like he will break the bank when he comes off his ELC. Will most likely be a bridge deal following.

Yeah, won't be tearing it either, just wouldn't be incline to give him what he wants beceause he could go elsewhere if we dont, i mean at some point you have to draw a line in negotiation.

If this guy deserve to burn a year on ELC who doesn't in the future

Reactions: themilosh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad