Player Discussion Luke Kunin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
#mnwild have bigger issues than worrying about signing Kunin. Right guys? Right??? I've already written Kunin off as gone. Badgers would be too good having him back so therefore it won't happen.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
#mnwild have bigger issues than worrying about signing Kunin. Right guys? Right??? I've already written Kunin off as gone. Badgers would be too good having him back so therefore it won't happen.

He could possibly help Iowa with their Playoff push? They are on the fringe of making it as a WC team, and some center/RW scoring depth couldn't hurt.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Didn't he say at the draft that he only wanted to be in college another year before turning pro?

I said lots of things at age 18-20 that I changed my mind on within a year time frame. After an 8? win season and being drafted I would have said the same thing, get me the heck outta here. Now UW is competitive so that might move the bar some for staying compared to a likely year in Iowa.

Dunno, it's a big decision for a kid to make without being named Jack Eichel.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Are they wearing 4 leaf clover jerseys? It's a little late for St. Patrick's Day... 4-H?

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Probably can't but... #CallHimUp

I think my friend and I would lose our **** if Kunin scored an NHL goal this season.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
if kunin plays next year in iowa my set goals for him will be 20G 20A ; im basing that off zucker's ahl #s 24G 26A 55gms. luke's looking good so far.

Aceofspades

Mar 24, 2017
Finland
if kunin plays next year in iowa my set goals for him will be 20G 20A ; im basing that off zucker's ahl #s 24G 26A 55gms. luke's looking good so far.

He would score more if the team defense is good, if it is bad he will take that responsibility and the scoring will be little less.
I naturally think he will make the NHL team next year.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
In an ideal world for me i would want Kunin a full year on a stacked iowa team with players like EK, Greenway, Tuch, etc... just unfortunate next year might not allow that, But hey if you're telling me hes up next year taking pominvilles minutes im sold. Would be an upgrade even tho Poms has been pretty good.

Quicker, Better shot, seems to have what could be better instincts to find the soft areas, plays a hard game despite size and can play in front of the net... all things poms either lacks or lost due to age.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
He would score more if the team defense is good, if it is bad he will take that responsibility and the scoring will be little less.
I naturally think he will make the NHL team next year.

I don't think Kunin is in Minnesota next year outside a cup of coffee like Tuch this year.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
In an ideal world for me i would want Kunin a full year on a stacked iowa team with players like EK, Greenway, Tuch, etc... just unfortunate next year might not allow that, But hey if you're telling me hes up next year taking pominvilles minutes im sold. Would be an upgrade even tho Poms has been pretty good.

Quicker, Better shot, seems to have what could be better instincts to find the soft areas, plays a hard game despite size and can play in front of the net... all things poms either lacks or lost due to age.

Impossible to call Kunin better at this stage

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I don't think Kunin is in Minnesota next year outside a cup of coffee like Tuch this year.

Hard to say. If he keeps scoring hat tricks Fletcher will have no choice but to play him in Minnesota as soon as contractually possible. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad