Recalled/Assigned: Lukas Reichel called up

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Feel free to merge with the other thread Mods. Posted there to make it easier.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
They need to give fans something to watch. It is a minor league lineup now and may get even worse before trade deadline. Wonder if Domi and AA might go.

Think Murphy is here to stay with his contract, most teams dont have cap room for him

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Yup there’s another trade coming down the pipe. We all figured he’d get his shot after the deadline. Too bad he’ll have no one to play with

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
They need to give fans something to watch. It is a minor league lineup now and may get even worse before trade deadline. Wonder if Domi and AA might go.

Think Murphy is here to stay with his contract, most teams dont have cap room for him
Reichel Guttman and Johnson as a line.

Trade both Domi and AA.

Murphy probably stays and maybe becomes next years version of McCabe come deadline time.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Yup there’s another trade coming down the pipe. We all figured he’d get his shot after the deadline. Too bad he’ll have no one to play with
Not really indicative of a trade.

Gust is going to pass through waivers, so roster will be at 13 forwards.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
He will sent down tomorrow. Paper transactions to be eligible for Rockford for the playoffs. Would expect the same for Guttman and Phillips

giza

Jul 19, 2011
got to make sure we don't blow another season of his like last year....that was stupid by Davidson.

Reactions: Pertti

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
I am okay either way. If he gets traded for a 2nd then great.

I am okay if they dont get a decent offer then keeping him. Like for Reichel to have someone to play with. Johnson gets injured to easily and likely wont stay in lineup on regular basis

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Only a team this bad would call up a player after he goes -4 in his last game...

JK, Reichel is a big part of our future but I thought it looks pretty funny that he ‘finally’ gets called up again after actually performing sub par of late

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Only a team this bad would call up a player after he goes -4 in his last game...

JK, Reichel is a big part of our future but I thought it looks pretty funny that he ‘finally’ gets called up again after actually performing sub par of late
Rockford as a whole has been subpar lately.
They are down 3 dmen

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Rockford as a whole has been subpar lately.
They are down 3 dmen
Yes- I was at the game (Hogs) last Saturday.... UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reichel looked lost-- Team was AWFUL... zero puck possession... zero zone time.... couldn't complete a pass... Get Reichel OUT --ASAP ---

OR Bring all of Phillips/Mitchell/Gust/Seney/Gutmann back to Rock --asap... Cuz that team Is w/o these guys is PATHETIC (THANKS STAN)

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I think this dude is working for job security. After going scorched earth, he’s got a legit claim to “let the process work.” He’s also trying to add another few years to his tenure by spreading picks out. Brilliant self-interest. Can’t wait for the next rebuild in eight years. Maybe he’ll trade Reichel and Nazar to get 2027 picks. Sick scam, Kyle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad