Video Lucic pounds Komisarek once again

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
Lucic punches Komisarek hard

great excitement, the linesmen almost ruin it but a determined Lucic gets Komisarek away and hurts him with some pretty hard shots over and under

video to follow....

NiKrejci

May 11, 2009
I almost feel bad for Komisarek. Wait, no I don't he started it and Lucic finished it. Again. What a beating lol.

Analyzer*

great excitement, the linesmen almost ruin it but a determined Lucic gets Komisarek away and hurts him with some pretty hard shots over and under

video to follow....

To be fair, Komisarek seemed more determined for some reason.

Not sure why Komisarek fought him again. He looked like he might be able to hold on and get a draw. Then got beat. Then looked like he might come back, but then got beat even more.

redsox7327

Sep 10, 2011
To be fair, Komisarek seemed more determined for some reason.

Not sure why Komisarek fought him again. He looked like he might be able to hold on and get a draw. Then got beat. Then looked like he might come back, but then got beat even more.

That's a good description. There were two points during the fight at which I thought I would be disappointed. And then, almost simultaneously, Lucic pounded him both times.

Kyle Doobas*

You have to give Komi credit. That was like Japan deciding to bomb Pearl Harbor again.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Where's Orr playing now?

Lucic basically destroyed Komi's confidence as a hockey player in that fight a couple years back. What has Orr done except winning one fight against Lucic?

Is your point that Lucic does well against terrible fighters and not so much against AHLers?

Brozak

i scoreded a goal
May 30, 2009
Kitchener, ON
Where's Orr playing now?

Lucic basically destroyed Komi's confidence as a hockey player in that fight a couple years back. What has Orr done except winning one fight against Lucic?

You must be Mike's therapist! Lmfao. Please, buddy. The slack on HF these days, haha.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Komi trying to get his mojo back by getting beaten by Lucic again? interesting logic.

PresidentCamacho*

Humiliating.

Boston owns Toronto, in every sense of the word.

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
the last time I got a bodyshot to the ribs like that I had trouble getting to sleep for a month :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad