Recalled/Assigned: Lucas Condotta recalled from Laval (upd: sent back down)

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The production dried out a bit but he really found his niche as a two way hard working player this season in Laval. He's been one of the leaders in the locker room too. I'm happy he's getting a few games with the big team, you do want to reward the guys who do well.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Well deserved call up for a guy who works hard every night. Plus we have 4 Cs again so we don't have to play Suzuki 23 minutes and risk Monahan getting hurt playing extra minutes.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Condotta should’ve been a 4th liner on the Habs from the start of the season imo. He’s better than he gets credit for. Not a fan of Laval losing him with a crucial weekend coming.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
My reading in between the lines with this move & Stephens, tells me HuGo have thrown in the towel for this Habs season & looking to beef up Laval for a playoff run

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Yes. So this is clearly musical chairs now leading up to the allstar break. They're clearly doing as Gorton hinted the other day, IE, giving players a taste and having a look-see. This guy seems like a good team guy and battles hard.
Sounds like has has Karakter!

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
yes but he's not a heavy weight, just a guy that can answer for his hits
I think he’s won all the fights I’ve seen him in. Not many, but he doesn’t back down.

My reading in between the lines with this move & Stephens, tells me HuGo have thrown in the towel for this Habs season & looking to beef up Laval for a playoff run
I’m sure the towel was still in the linen closet my friend. No one expected them to compete for a playoff spot in the middle of a rebuild.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
1706207358678.jpeg

• Haha

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Should have just claimed Ruzicka who's got way more potential and left Condotta to help Laval during a crucial period. Very odd decision by management.

The Laval argument doesn't make sense. Having Condotta or not is not going to make much of a difference for Laval. The habs also sent down Stephens and Roy who are both better ahl players than Condotta. Laval is stronger now than they were before the habs made these moves...

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
The Laval argument doesn't make sense. Having Condotta or not is not going to make much of a difference for Laval. The habs also sent down Stephens and Roy who are both better ahl players than Condotta. Laval is stronger now than they were before the habs made these moves...
He was one of Laval's best players last year and has been good lately, he's very useful for them. Laval would be even stronger with all 3 of those guys...

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
He's Large Typical inexpensive Hard working 4th Line Player. Deserves a shot. He did Everying asked of up in Laval. Canada Funny mostly Minors are called Down. but the AHL Team is even More North than Montreal) :) so Up! R.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00