Recalled/Assigned: Lucas Condotta brought back up

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
1000003474.jpg

Bottle Rocket

Jul 23, 2023
I like Condotta's physical game along the boards and found Stephens to be blah at everything.

People had fun for half a season, dreaming and hoping, but we are still a team in a re-build. Condotta, Stephens, Maillet and so on are a proof of that.

Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I like Condotta's physical game along the boards and found Stephens to be blah at everything.

People had fun for half a season, dreaming and hoping, but we are still a team in a re-build. Condotta, Stephens, Maillet and so on are a proof of that.
We're a bottom 6 team, yet we're about a .500 team, meaning we win about every other night. I'd say that's been a pretty fun way to tank. But that will change with the Monahan trade. It will be a long last 32 games. I don't plan to watch very much. But I'm hoping we get a very good lottery pick out of it.

Reactions: Bottle Rocket

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
We're a bottom 6 team, yet we're about a .500 team, meaning we win about every other night. I'd say that's been a pretty fun way to tank. But that will change with the Monahan trade. It will be a long last 32 games. I don't plan to watch very much. But I'm hoping we get a very good lottery pick out of it.
Fear not. We will be drafting in the top 5-8 range. In this draft, that means we will be getting a strong player. Who knows, with a little bit of luck, maybe even Celibrini. Now wouldn't that be nice?

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Suzuki
Evans
Stephens
Condotta

We're so stacked lol
Stephens is not with the team as far as I know.

We have 7 D, 3 G and 12 forwards plus suspended Gallagher.

Out of the 12 forwards, only 3 are Cs. Pearson might be able to play there in a pinch.

Maybe Gignac is recalled when he clears waivers probably tomorrow or Tuesday 2pm.

If we recall Gignac, we will need to send a player down or place someone on IR.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Stephens is not with the team as far as I know.

We have 7 D, 3 G and 12 forwards plus suspended Gallagher.

Out of the 12 forwards, only 3 are Cs. Pearson might be able to play there in a pinch.

Maybe Gignac is recalled when he clears waivers probably tomorrow or Tuesday 2pm.

If we recall Gignac, we will need to send a player down or place someone on IR.
Gignac is on the NHL roster automatically by virtue of making his contract effective this season.

He cannot be sent back down without waivers.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Fear not. We will be drafting in the top 5-8 range. In this draft, that means we will be getting a strong player. Who knows, with a little bit of luck, maybe even Celibrini. Now wouldn't that be nice?
Just like all of those amazing first rounders we’ve had over the years. I hope Gorton doesn’t have a say with his horrible first picks lol. It irks me when people automatically assume that a first rounder is going to help the team. For the habs there’s like a 10% chance we draft someone who will play more than 100 games. Cursed for the last 25 years

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Just like all of those amazing first rounders we’ve had over the years. I hope Gorton doesn’t have a say with his horrible first picks lol. It irks me when people automatically assume that a first rounder is going to help the team. For the habs there’s like a 10% chance we draft someone who will play more than 100 games. Cursed for the last 25 years
I'm sort of a half filled glass sort of guy. But in this draft, if you're drafting in the top 8, you have to try real hard to not secure a contributing player. Real hard.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
I'm sort of a half filled glass sort of guy. But in this draft, if you're drafting in the top 8, you have to try real hard to not secure a contributing player. Real hard.

Cant be wrong there, almost every NHL players contribute in some ways

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Gignac is on the NHL roster automatically by virtue of making his contract effective this season.

He cannot be sent back down without waivers.
If Gignac clears waivers to sign, why would he not clear again shortly thereafter?

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Makes sense. Practice tomorrow. Game on Tuesday against Washington. We need centers.
If Newhook is ready to go this week, we may see an accelerated trade of Pearson for nothing, or just waiving him. I don't think KH wants to risk losing Pezzetta or Ylonen, nor having only 6 D on the squad.

RHP is waiver-exempt for another two weeks or so, but I think the club prefers him playing to Pearson.

Like I said, a Pearson trade solves the logjam and permits 4 centres including Newhook.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4