Luc-ifer: dark lord with white hair

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
I can’t get over Luc comparing this team to Carolina last year. What an insult. I’m guessing his thought process went something like this:

Hurricanes got swept by Panthers but Kings won a game vs Oilers!
1>0 therefore Kings>Hurricanes
Hurricanes were in the Conference Final therefore Kings could’ve been in the Stanley Cup Final
So basically the Kings were a coin flip away from hoisting the Cup this year. Why can’t you donkeys see that we were RIGHT THERE???

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
You see Luc seething when Bernstein asked the question saying they shouldn’t be in charge of the team.

Blake actually tries to convey his moronic ideas. Robitaille just sits there stewing in anger!

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
You see Luc seething when Bernstein asked the question saying they shouldn’t be in charge of the team.

Blake actually tries to convey his moronic ideas. Robitaille just sits there stewing in anger!
He's delusional - he thinks he's the victim with all this negativity.. he gave every semi honest question a death stare... or maybe he has over time developed a resting dick face

David Lunch

Apr 11, 2018

I do have to give Bernstein credit in the sense that he has directly asked tough questions at several press conferences this year. Yeah, he may rail on about the "dUnkeys" [sic], but he's absorbing all of the dismissive comments regarding the politburo/pravda that should be meant for Hoven.

Last edited:

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Luca reaction when Russell asked why it sounds like the plan is to do the same thing but expect different results summed everything up.
IMG_1806.jpeg
IMG_1805.jpeg

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Is this lame ass presser with BLuc posted somewhere on YT? I had work to do today, so didn't have time to check it out.

Reactions: SaltyElkHunter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad