Lounge Revolution

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I've read that the Discord is a place where neo-nazi terrorist organizations fantasize about disrupting power grids, beating up homosexuals, remodeling doublewides, and secret steak preparation techniques so I'm totally not surprised when I see some of the most h8ful and hurtful posters here talking about how much they love the Discord.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I've read that the Discord is a place where neo-nazi terrorist organizations fantasize about disrupting power grids, beating up homosexuals, remodeling doublewides, and secret steak preparation techniques so I'm totally not surprised when I see some of the most h8ful and hurtful posters here talking about how much they love the Discord.

I've never actually been.

And what the f*** is the matter with secret steak preparation? A peasant like you wishes you could have my recipe and steak expertise.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
0e6eaceb8c9a64485a88d0b314be76e8.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
Feel free to start a separate thread on the Political Discussion subforum if you wish to have that type of conversation. We cannot allow it on this board. If there can be no discussion not involving politics, we don't need to have this thread remain open.

Reactions: Guerzy

darko

Feb 16, 2009
So true.

Hypocrite Ix...preying on the weak, when he is the epitome of boring and useless.

Ix bashing people when they left here and created another board. Decided to create Discord. Hypocrisy at it's finest. He is a disgrace to people of Taiwan.

Sep 19, 2008
Nah. But I know he wouldn't shut up about it. He somehow recruited Discorders in an almost Charles Manson-esque fashion.

Which is a ****ing miracle in itself as I dunno anyone who would let someone like @G F O P influence them IRL.
Feel free to start a separate thread on the Political Discussion subforum if you wish to have that type of conversation. We cannot allow it on this board. If there can be no discussion not involving politics, we don't need to have this thread remain open.

Reactions: KareemTrustfund

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

I'm not discussing anything political you mook.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
I'm not discussing anything political you mook.

If something is being discussed in the lounge, and it's not hockey related, then it's a topic that can be freely discussed. If you don't like it, or it pisses you off, or you think it's been discussed at length already, do yourself a favor and opt out of the discussion. Nobody is forcing you to read or participate in anything you do not want to.

Sep 19, 2008
If something is being discussed in the lounge, and it's not hockey related, then it's a topic that can be freely discussed. If you don't like it, or it pisses you off, or you think it's been discussed at length already, do yourself a favor and opt out of the discussion. Nobody is forcing you to read or participate in anything you do not want to.

Reactions: Guerzy

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
I'm not in this "discord" so I'd have to imagine the collective income there is pretty low. There's nothing worse than being poverty AND unfunny.

Sep 19, 2008
She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly" I only love my bed and my discord, I'm sorry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad