Loudville?

ugly and proud

Aug 18, 2011
are they still doing this? didnt notice at the game i was at earlier in the season. can not find anything online and the box office isnt answering the phone. trying to sit there instead of stub hubbing it.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
are they still doing this? didnt notice at the game i was at earlier in the season. can not find anything online and the box office isnt answering the phone. trying to sit there instead of stub hubbing it.

Doubt it, I haven't heard about it in a while. Try calling again

blitzkriegs

May 26, 2003
Beach & Mtn & Island
Visit site

Louisville was done when the isles couldn't sell a freaking seat and some genius decided to bring fans in for cheap bc Wanger got parking and food/bev revenue. It to ticked off season tix holders and has been toned down.

If it exists, it should be in the last two rows of the arena, not in the lower bowl or anywhere there's a 'legit' value to the tix.

startainfection*

they are 19 dollar tickets but i think that it might have sold out tonight

startainfection*

Louisville was done when the isles couldn't sell a freaking seat and some genius decided to bring fans in for cheap bc Wanger got parking and food/bev revenue. It to ticked off season tix holders and has been toned down.

If it exists, it should be in the last two rows of the arena, not in the lower bowl or anywhere there's a 'legit' value to the tix.

what are you talking about? loudville was always in 330

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad