Pre-Game Talk: Los Angeles Kings @ New York Rangers 7:00 PM ET 2/12 FS-W, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
To be fair, Girardi-Staal suck either individually/pairing or no they don't, Nash either sucks or is the best forward, Rangers cant afford to trade Yandle or in fact should, why is McIrath not playing, are in literally 5 different threads each. I know I think I post in all of them. lol

What about AV has bad CF% while Renney has the top G/60 at ES in the 2nd period on a Tuesday? Or was that in one of my nightmares after a late argument in a post-game thread from a West Coast game? /shrug

Last edited:

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
This thread has been full of just nightmarish, awful memory. I've gone out of my way to only see that **** once.

RICK NASHTY

May 5, 2015
I remember after that ******** ppg the Kings scored off the Muzzin Sleu Foot I went outside and burned my gaborik jersey on my net. It didn't get much worse that I was stuck in insane traffic when the Kings Stanley Cup Parade was going on in my area.

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
If they'd just won the cup in 2014, all of the issues now would be a lot easier to stomach.

Exactly. Then there wouldn't be all this pressure to win one while Hank is still here and our window is open. If we don't win one this year or next year (possibly our last year of our window being open), we'll look back at that series as the closest we ever came to a cup. It kills me to say this, but if we don't win it this year or next year, either Hank retires without a cup, or he retires on a different team.

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
Still have never watched past the part where just after Martinez scored. Turned it off right after he scored. Too painful. Never watched it again.

Same with the Henrique OT goal, still can't look to this day :shakehead

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
I can remember every single moment from the first 3 series but it seems like I blocked out the final. The only things I can remember:

- Zuccarello penalty for being tripped
- Girardi on his knees unable to clear the zone
- Voynov's stick (**** THAT!!!)
- Goalie interference on Lundqvist not called

That's all. I cannot remember anything else.

That shot hitting Voynov's stick might have been the luckiest play i'd ever seen in a final.

Mooch9782*

He was truly snakebitten on that shot and the ton of other shots he did not make as well.

Yea, it's amazing how unlucky he is in the playoffs. It has nothing to do with the heart, drive and determination that is required in the nhl playoffs in order to be successful. Maybe he'll pot some empty netters and secondary assists so we can all shout how decent he was this year.

We sure are missing him these last few games. Jt sucks in his spot.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
Yea, it's amazing how unlucky he is in the playoffs. It has nothing to do with the heart, drive and determination that is required in the nhl playoffs in order to be successful. Maybe he'll pot some empty netters and secondary assists so we can all shout how decent he was this year.

Don't think that's accurate. At least not recently.

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
I never said that. I'm just trying to state that he doesn't just score meaningless points and goals as much as everyone says.

So you can stop the sarcasm.

Yeah. Nash may not score a ton in the playoffs, but he's still an effective player, generating plays, on the PK, etc.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Still have never watched past the part where just after Martinez scored. Turned it off right after he scored. Too painful. Never watched it again.

Same with the Henrique OT goal, still can't look to this day :shakehead

Jazz hands still give me PTSD

Mooch9782*

I never said that. I'm just trying to state that he doesn't just score meaningless points and goals as much as everyone says.

So you can stop the sarcasm.

Your right, he doesn't. Your link proves that. He's a real game changer.

Nov 5, 2007
Jersey City

Valid point, but I think it needs to be based on how much time is played when the game is tied/there is a one goal difference. I would wager thats most of the time and it makes sense this is when one would score the most. Yes the goals are still meaningful, but is the data just as meaningful?

In any case, he hasnt been scoring much at all, so I think whether or not his scoring is meaningful is kind of moot.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey

Are you questioning the work ethic of someone who is in the highest most and minute % in their field? Sure I guess there are players like that but it always seemed kind of silly to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad