Pre-Game Talk: Los Angeles Kings @ New York Rangers 7:00 PM ET 2/12 FS-W, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
A bone bruise can be worse than a concussion. Bone bruises can take weeks, sometimes months to heal, depending on the severity.

Nash had the entire all star break plus what, 7 games and he has still not even started skating? For something that was "expected to heal by the end of the all-star break" that doesn't sound very good at all.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
bone bruise or not, the fact that he's still out shows exactly how little this team truly needs the 7.8 million dollar albatross.

dude is unable to score goals at 7.8 mil and to be honest, he's pretty brittle too. for a guy the size of rick nash, not only is he the softest 6'4, 220 lb "power forward" in the league, but he's a slow healer to boot.

trying hard to find value in this guys contract. still trying..... oh yea, 5on5 something, lots of really important secondary assists and some defense and stuff.

can't wait for him to come back and go on a rick nash tear...

1 empty net goal, some really strong forecheck, and alot of "back luck" thats gonna "turn soon".

#tradethisclownasap

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
The fact that McDonagh is back on ice from a concussion before nash is from a bone bruise is alarming..

Hehe, the thing, what is a concussion? People claim that you get a small concussion when you head a soccer ball.

Nash has been out a while now though...

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Don't hate Nash taking his time getting to 100% before he gets back into the lineup.

It's February.

I wish we took the same route with G's knee and Klein's finger.

But, AV.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Rofl, yeah Nash is a waste of cap space because he can't expedite his body's healing process! That 8 game sample size is really telling, and I'm sure the goals are gonna keep pouring in once JT Miller's shooting% regresses from 30%.

But anyways, step on LA's jugular tonight. I want to massacre them.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Nash is the softest big man in the league.

Oh, this again.

did you watch the game vs. the Canes where he got hurt?

He was flying back on a back check busting his ass and flew into the boards violently. So soft tho!

Then when it looked like he'd surely be injured, he came back minutes later in a game we were winning 4-1 in the 3rd, late in the game, and was out on the PK and went down to block a shot. SO SOFT!!

He went into the boards hard and looked injured, the team was comfortable ahead, he still came back to the game and was killing a penalty, even going down to block a shot.

He's such a soft baby!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad