Kyle Quincey-Damon Severson

Karl Stollery-Steven Santini

vs

goodsutter.jpg

Last edited:

Feed Me A Stray Cat

Mar 27, 2005
Boston, MA
For all the crap people spew about this team, we have more points than the Kings.

We're catching them on the second leg of a B2B on their east coast swing. We should win.

DevilWithin

Feb 24, 2015
New Jersey
With Merril back in the lineup. Schneider in the net. Hall and Parenteau on point streaks. This should be a favorable game for the Devils. Lets get another two big points tonight!!!!

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
With Merril back in the lineup. Schneider in the net. Hall and Parenteau on point streaks. This should be a favorable game for the Devils. Lets get another two big points tonight!!!!

a... a what? :laugh:

LGD. Debating on making the turnpike trip from Philly. My friend won free tickets and can't go, and I haven't been since Opening Night.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Hopefully we can go out on a hot note at the break, then the February schedule looks pretty good for us.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
For all the crap people spew about this team, we have more points than the Kings.

We're catching them on the second leg of a B2B on their east coast swing. We should win.

I didn't even realize they had fallen off and are out a playoff spot now, but I'm really not surprised. Their offense has always been a huge question mark for me this season. Then you got games like last night, where Zatkoff punts away two points and spots the Rangers with two very easy goals and he didn't even face 20 shots. I think the Rangers might have had one quality scoring chance the whole game and it was the Puempel goal. The Kings looked pretty scary though and doubled them up in shots. The difference was Lundqvist was good and Zatkoff was terrible.

We won't have the fortune of playing him tonight. I think there's a decent chance that no team will after last night. He's got a one way ticket up the road to Ontario after Quick comes back.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Tough, tough game. We usually don't match up well against the Kings, plus they're coming off a loss. Beating them tonight would be a confidence booster, even if the Kings aren't playing their best.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
LA = lowest SOG allowed in NHL @ 25.9

NJ = lowest SOG for in NHL @ 27.1

Let's hope statistics lie. At least for tonight.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Tough, tough game. We usually don't match up well against the Kings, plus they're coming off a loss. Beating them tonight would be a confidence booster, even if the Kings aren't playing their best.

They've lost 4 in a row so they'll be feeling either fed up and hungry or defeated coming in

Let's hope defeated

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

We actually have beaten them quite a bit since the 2012 finals. Just not as much at home. This year was our first loss in LA since 2012. We've only beaten them once since 2012, but it was just the last time we played them a year ago.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Kopitar is killing me in fantasy this year. Lately I've been benching him for Koivu and Turris.

But I'm also starting Schneider tonight so something has to give :laugh:

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Kopitar is killing me in fantasy this year. Lately I've been benching him for Koivu and Turris.

But I'm also starting Schneider tonight so something has to give :laugh:

According to Kings fans, he's spent the majority of the year playing with a wrist brace and unable to really shoot or pass the puck.

So it seems like it's injury related and desperation for the Kings that he is even playing.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'd say so.

If they start Zatkoff again, they've given up on their season. Holy **** he's been terrible and last night was no exception.

I think we're going to get the Josefson one incredible snipe a year quota tonight with Zatkoff in goal. My prediction for the night.

He had the snipe on Greiss in the 1-0 Christmas tree jersey game in 2014-15. Last year, he had the snipe against Pavelec on the PP in Winnipeg.

Last edited:

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'm a big Cory fan but Kinky doesn't deserve to be taken out of the net, even still that Cory is now healthy again and was playing better just prior to the illness.

If he didn't just play back-to-back, I'd agree with that, but I don't blame them for going back to Cory. I'm trying to remember but I think we went back to Kinkaid after he was playing well earlier in the year and it didn't end well.

At this point, Kinkaid definitely has shown the staff that he can play whenever they need him to and not miss a beat.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
was supposed to hop on the train after work and head to the game but plans got changed. Would be great to tally up another two points and have a nice strong effort before playing the caps thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad