Looking to buy a jersey? Click here.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
My buddy couldnt beat me with any NHL teams so in his frustration he said screw this and decided to take a team from your league. He randomly chose Farjestad and for some reason in NHL06, I just could not beat him. it was the strangest thing. he would just keep the games close and Farjestad just didnt seem to get tired so he would beat me in the end. It became a running joke that I couldnt beat him. He even beat me when I had an NHL all-star team one time. Drove me nuts because he couldnt beat me when he used any other team. Anyway, I eventually started using Frolunda and we had some epic battles. I would say we are about even with these two teams. I just thought that with the battles we have had, a Farjestad jersey would make a cool christmas gift for him.

Thanks to all for your help. enjoy the season.

I never thought EA NHL could be this realistic. Last season during the playoffs some games where streamed for free on the www. Dont know if this will be the case this year but if you going to either Karlstad or Gotenbourg (home towns of Färjestad and Frölunda) you will have no trouble finding a good time.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Oh yeah, and by the way, is there any way to see a local club team in the SEL play on tv or online here in the states. I understand the level of play is very high and would love to check out a game. If not, I guess I will just have to hop on a plane and see one in person. A friend of mine is dating a girl from over there and it really sounds like a beautiful country. And it also sounds like you guys know how to have a good time.

Highlights from all games are available if you go to Elitserien's official website www.hockeyligan.se and click on WEB-TV in the menu.

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
Kronwall Djurgarden jersey?

Looking to find one of these..Niklas that is. Haven't been able to locate one. I noticed on Djurgarden's site they have replicas,but wrong sizes. Only small I believe. Does anyone know where I can find one? I know the current jersey is a bit different than the one he wore,but if that's all I can locate I can live with that. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks:)

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
OT NHL Jerseys in sweden

What other swedish web shops than cfsport have NHL jerseys with the possibility to add one's name?

I think cfsport is rather pricey with a jersey without a name at 799 SEK.

Real shops in sthlm are alright as well.

Telecaster

Aug 18, 2005
Stockholm
Does anyone know if the regular sports stores like Stadium etc screen jerseys? Or maybe Jofa?

Mate. Just do what i did, i put up a pic of the jersey whit the Name and #, see, this is what i want. Tons of replies, and you are in Stockholm so no prob. I brought the fabric myself i might add. :)

PhantomsSTH7780

May 3, 2007
Philly
Pat Kavanagh Jersey?

Anyone out there own a 2006-07 HV71 Jonkoping SEL that they would be willing to sell? I emailed the team about 5-10 times each just trying to get a Replica, but I could not get a response. Thanks for reading.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden

PhantomsSTH7780

May 3, 2007
Philly
I did try that, but I couldn't get an answer if they would ship over seas. I tried asking some fellow board members from sweden to help me get a jersey, but no one would help.
The only European country that offered any help was germany. I managed to get a Pat Kavanagh Iserlohn Roosters, and John Snowden Rosenheim Star Bulls. For Iserlohn the team directed me to a person that would be willing to help. And Rosenheim answered my email, and a couple weeks later I had a jersey.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I did try that, but I couldn't get an answer if they would ship over seas. I tried asking some fellow board members from sweden to help me get a jersey, but no one would help.
The only European country that offered any help was germany. I managed to get a Pat Kavanagh Iserlohn Roosters, and John Snowden Rosenheim Star Bulls. For Iserlohn the team directed me to a person that would be willing to help. And Rosenheim answered my email, and a couple weeks later I had a jersey.

Get one of the swedes here to buy it for you and ship it.

yarre

Oct 13, 2005
Gothenburg
http://62.20.67.28:8080/timra/

Then press "Matchtröja" on the left side. Choose "Replica med tryck". Put a number in the box under your size (1 if you are only going to choose one shirt), press "Köp", then "Till Skicka order".

There you have "Mottagare" (that is your name), Address, Postnr & ort (postal number and city), Land (country), telefon (telephone). The last box you can fill in your e-mail in if you want the details of your purchase kept in your mail.

Lee Van Cleef*

Dont forget to click the "OBS!!! Ange trycktext" link where you put the number and name you want before you send order

rcduthie77

Mar 31, 2007
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey again everyone, I got my funds in order to be able to get my Svensson-Paajarvi jersey, but when ordering it off the Timra site how do I write his name?

I've never been able to get a good look at the name on the back of his Timra jersey so is it Svensson-Paajarvi or Paajarvi-Svensson? Ive seen it spelt both ways, and will they add the accents themselves?

dr-nix

Beware of the Bunny!
Feb 7, 2005
Hey again everyone, I got my funds in order to be able to get my Svensson-Paajarvi jersey, but when ordering it off the Timra site how do I write his name?

I've never been able to get a good look at the name on the back of his Timra jersey so is it Svensson-Paajarvi or Paajarvi-Svensson? Ive seen it spelt both ways, and will they add the accents themselves?

It's Svensson-Pääjärvi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad