longest time you've gone without food/water?

Chris Hagen*

About eight years of eating and drinking garbage every single day without letting up.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
About a full day just from fasting. Don't do it anymore as I'm not very religious but I recommend people do it just to feel what it is to go hungry. Pretty tough especially in the summer.

A month of fasting. You'll feel it.

Sep 19, 2008
I remember being at game 2 of the 2014 nlds which went 16 innings. Arrived around noon and didn't get out until 11. Didn't eat a thing inside the stadium

PolishBingo

King Pierogie IV
Jan 9, 2006
Says it all.

c278b22c6f0db91dddd073f239de5543a8860e12.jpg

Xelebes

Jun 10, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
For food? Eh, maybe 36 hours. Maybe a bit more.

No wait, there was one time I did a whole 48 hours with no food. I was bedridden that weekend.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
One of the first things I do when I wake up is drink a glass of water, it's a long-time habit. I also take water with me on my way to work and when I go on a road trip that will take an hour or longer. So probably no more than 10 hours with a majority of those hours being sleep.

Food? I guess maybe a day and a half?

SugarSherm

The One and Only
Aug 25, 2012
Augusta, Georgia
This but I always drank a lil bit of water

Didn't really have to cut just couldn't gain weight

I swished water around in my mouth so I'm sure I ended up swallowing some of it but it was never enough. One of the stupidest things I've ever done which is why I quit wrestling my senior year before season started.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Probably about 10 - 12 hours? I was on a flight back from Hong Kong once (about 14 hrs) and a couple of hours in I got really ill, puked a lot, and felt to sick to eat or drink the rest of the flight.

edit - maybe about 14 hrs once - but that's because I slept that long...so I don't know if it counts.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
I swished water around in my mouth so I'm sure I ended up swallowing some of it but it was never enough. One of the stupidest things I've ever done which is why I quit wrestling my senior year before season started.

The best alternative to cutting weight is just getting into extremely good physical shape, inside and out. If you do that then you don't worry about what weight class you wrestle in, you just worry about how quickly you can get off bottom. but it's high school and no one wants to do that.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Ran out of food on my way back from a school trip to Algonquin Park.8 hours of eating nothing but leftover marshmallows & water from the rest stop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad