Long Term: Fleischmann vs. Y. Stastny

Status
Not open for further replies.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
i think stastny is a safer pick to be a player...but fleischmann's upside is higher.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Fleischmann had a very good first year in the AHL according several Portland Pirates fans as well as Ross Mahoney of the Caps.

oil slick

Feb 6, 2004
Vatican Roulette said:
If Fleischmann can handle the physical game, he wins by far. Stastny is too small IMO. He might make it as a 4th liner, but Fleischmann has a much higher upside.

I think Fleischmann will be better, but isn't he one of the smallest players around? I've heard he's as thin as a rail.

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
I don't usually post on prospects, not getting a chance to see many.... But - watching Stastny, I get the feeling that he'll get all he can out of his physical talent. He's just an intelligent player.

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
oil slick said:
I think Fleischmann will be better, but isn't he one of the smallest players around? I've heard he's as thin as a rail.
Used to be, but I believe Fleischmann's up to around 190 now. That's up from about 175 a little over a year ago. He's starting to bulk up a bit and gain some strength. Probably a lock to play the year in Hershey, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad