GDT: long pile end knob wompers @ SAUNA

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
1000000641.gif

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
You know, I liked the Bunch of Jerks thing.

This just feels, I don't know, childish? Like I get some Islanders fans were being idiots and all, but let's not stoop to that level too.
I would never buy and wear that shit for that reason. But if other fans want to buy it and feel good about having like 1% of the profit go to charity then by all means, can't blame the team. Businesses will strive to make more $ any way they see fit, and there isn't anything wrong with that in this case.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017

This just feels, I don't know, childish? Like I get some Islanders fans were being idiots and all, but let's not stoop to that level too.
Its all about social engagement, right wrong or indifferent

I’d rather they sell the T-shirt version of the black history jersey instead. It was a nice jersey but not for 450.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011

I eat up most of this stuff (snarkiness, bunch of Jerks, bend the knee, the Jersey cameo video or whatever), but this wasn't one that resonated with me either. But I'm sure it works for some out there and my motto is not everything is meant for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad