GDT: long pile end knob wompers @ SAUNA

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I have never been a big fan of our social media team’s trolling but I have to admit that “CRY” and the immediate and devastating backlash has been delicious LOL.

Also I have always had a stupid crush on TDA so for totally unscientifical reasons and him being a giant A-hole, I’m rooting for him to do well. We’ll see.

ETA:

Last edited:

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Wolves’ season ended on the 21st
1713976803751.gif

ONO94

Jan 18, 2010
Ok--just to get back to something important for once...

If a frog had wings he wouldn’t bump his ass when he hopped

How do wings keep a frogs ass from hitting the ground when he hops? Sure, the frog may fly instead of hop because he has wings--but in the quote, he is still hopping when he has wings. Logic dictates that he is therefore bumping his ass when hopping, wings or no wings. If the Islanders fans want to find a Bojangles parking lot about something, this quote should be their rallying cry.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006

How do wings keep a frogs ass from hitting the ground when he hops? Sure, the frog may fly instead of hop because he has wings--but in the quote, he is still hopping when he has wings. Logic dictates that he is therefore bumping his ass when hopping, wings or no wings. If the Islanders fans want to find a Bojangles parking lot about something, this quote should be their rallying cry.
The wings are on the frog's ass, between ass and ground. Not very functional for flying, but a veritable down pillow of ass-bump protection.

The real trick is teaching the frog to spread those wings before pooping.

NorthStar4Canes

Oct 12, 2007
Also, I see @NorthStar4Canes liking some posts. Good to see him back. Old School!
It's great to see you're all in your usual, top playoff form and a step ahead of everyone. If these forums represent food for thought, the Caniac Jerkburger is the delicious meal amongst a buffet of bland, humourless, and predictable offerings. Carry on!

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
It's great to see you're all in your usual, top playoff form and a step ahead of everyone. If these forums represent food for thought, the Caniac Jerkburger is the delicious meal amongst a buffet of bland, humourless, and predictable offerings. Carry on!
I'm reading this as I am humourless bland and predictable.. I'll conceed the predictable. See first goal game.
But humourless is a line too far.

• Haha
Reactions: MisterDobz

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

The lift from the wings would soften the hop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad