London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
or edmonton. how could you not call the guy, hes build dominant teams day in day out. sure he manipulted to get george/bonk and cowan, but the team has been lights out with better drafting then they had a few years ago (look at oreilly, julien).
How did he manipulate the draft to get those players?

Cowan - Rd 2
George - Rd 6
Bonk - Rd 2

Reactions: LDN

Random2152

Sep 26, 2023
George was round 4 (beautiful OHL site wrong again). But I believe those in the know have indicated all three were playing the USHL/NCAA game to get to a preferred OHL destination.
The teams mad about that should simply become preferred OHL destinations. Don't see how their skill issues are the Hunters problem

Reactions: Otto

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021

Nothing to see here. Officially no knights currently suspended. Wow!

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Oshawa full marks for making the finals at this stage. Ritchie will DOMINATE next year!
London will bowl right through them again if the two shall meet. London will be more then fine next year.

crowncarrier

Apr 10, 2015
Fun fact. These are screen shots of the Spirits opening home game for the Memorial Cup versus the Knights first game. And remember the Spirit are the host team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516-121038_Ticketmaster.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516-121038_Ticketmaster.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240516-121011_Ticketmaster.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516-121011_Ticketmaster.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 6

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005

Nothing to see here. Officially no knights currently suspended. Wow!
That is correct. Sim and Lawerence served their 5 game suspensions. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: Knights2729

Ken Yates

Jan 15, 2019
Another year of entertaining Hockey. Season tickets are well worth the money! Very good mix of players..from McCue the agitator to George the steady Dman. Cowan and Barkey showed signs last year of breaking out and they delivered. Will enjoy the MemCup and look forward to seeing the boys back here for a celebration after their Cup win.

bearfan

Jan 8, 2015
Fun fact. These are screen shots of the Spirits opening home game for the Memorial Cup versus the Knights first game. And remember the Spirit are the host team.
You also have to remember Knights play on Saturday where a lot of knights fans can make the trip and bought tickets :)

crowncarrier

Apr 10, 2015
You also have to remember Knights play on Saturday where a lot of knights fans can make the trip and bought tickets :)
And Saginaw plays on Friday where the event is taking place 🤔

Home opener anywhere for the home team should sell out for an arena that size.....sorry.

RangerNation

Jul 24, 2015
London
A true hockey fans recognizes other hockey club successes and their players, RangerNation is one of these fans. Except, I personally would love to see a Canadian team (any Canadian team) bring home the Stanley Cup back on Canadian soil. It's been way too long. Cheers!
I'll be happy if Edmonton wins as I have family that lives there, but yeah, give me entertainment.

Reactions: Fastpace

jonathanklassen

May 16, 2024
Hey congrats on your OHL Championship!

I've got pairs of tickets for sale for the following two Memorial Cup games:
- Mon May 27 7:30pm London vs. Moose Jaw, Sect U13 Row U Seats 1-2
- Wed May 29 7:30pm Saginaw vs. London, Sect U12 Row T Seats 10-11

54 CAD/ticket (what the cheapest single game tickets are currently going for). Let me know if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad