London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Game 7 gens fans chant "we want london"

After game 1 8-1 londin fans chant "you got london" love it LOL

I don't think this will be a short series but if they play like they did last night hard to think we don't make it to Saginaw

I wonder IF we make the mem cup does Boulton go after Hache. Hache pulled that move in a game Boulton suspended for. I'd personally like to see it maybe Hache will learn to keep his mouth shut not run to the ref like a school yard tattletale!

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
Topics to ponder:

• Will Cohen Bidgood crack the lineup next season? He has been successful at every level he has played at.
  • Will the Knights be playing their last game at the Bud this season tomorrow night?
  • Is Barclay Branch the heir apparent to the retiring OHL commissioner ?
Discuss….

Reactions: LDN

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Topics to ponder:

• Will Cohen Bidgood crack the lineup next season? He has been successful at every level he has played at.
  • Will the Knights be playing their last game at the Bud this season tomorrow night?
Discuss….
Adding to your topic list:

Is Noah Jenken a top 6 D next year?

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017

Has to be! Fagan also!

Topics to ponder:

Discuss….
Bidgood hopefully cracks next year. I’d think if they are signing him now he’s got a good chance

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015

I don't know...our D next year is going to be very solid.

Could be

Dickinson Bonk
Leonard Brzustewicz
Wollley Ustinkov (if signed over the summer)
Fagan /Jenken

And their might be a crazy chance that Edward might be back but I seriously doubt it.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Was Knights' dominance in game one a fluke?

I hope London shakes all my expectations of long 6 or 7 game finals, and prove once again today in game two, that game one was no fluke. This team may turn out to be as strong of a team as the 2016 winning version, by the time all actions this spring are done. IMHO

TheOrangePylon

Jan 4, 2023
London, ON
Wow, did not see the Oshawa player was called for diving. Sorry but that's a BS call. The kids nose was bleeding after the shot to the face. It was a dumb penalty by Boulton. There was no need for it what so ever. That crap has got to go.
For sure, I’m not saying right or wrong. My point was more the ref called a diving penalty, so the league isn’t going to show up the ref and give extra to Boulton.

Geff

40yrs of season tix 23/24
Dec 11, 2007
The Bud Sec 106
IMG_0013.jpeg

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Topics to ponder:

Discuss….
I want to win the championship at home so when branch comes out we can boo and use the "soft word" that Sim used !!!!!!!

Reactions: Fastpace

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
I want to win the championship at home so when branch comes out we can boo and use the "soft word" that Sim used !!!!!!!
I want them to win the Championship at home too. Its far more satisfying seeing it in person.

Couldnt give a rats ass one way or another about Branch.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: TheCoach

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
How many times have we seen a team have some trouble scoring goals after a game they scored in bunches. I hope that is not the case tonight but the Knights will need to be patient.

I expect a huge pushback from Oshawa tonight especially in the first 10-15 minutes. I am sure they were embarassed by their performance on Thursday in front of the London fans and on TSN. They are the conference champs and a very good hockey club. They proved their fortitude in the last series by winning big in game 7 after getting blown out in game 6. They could have easily folded.

London needs to use their speed to keep Oshawa to the outside, clear pucks efficiently, keep their cool no matter how the game is officiated and for goodness sake don't say any bad words! If they maintain discipline and stick to their systems and be patient they should go to Oshawa up 2 imo

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
How many times have we seen a team have some trouble scoring goals after a game they scored in bunches. I hope that is not the case tonight but the Knights will need to be patient.

I expect a huge pushback from Oshawa tonight especially in the first 10-15 minutes. I am sure they were embarassed by their performance on Thursday in front of the London fans and on TSN. They are the conference champs and a very good hockey club. They proved their fortitude in the last series by winning big in game 7 after getting blown out in game 6. They could have easily folded.

London needs to use their speed to keep Oshawa to the outside, clear pucks efficiently, keep their cool no matter how the game is officiated and for goodness sake don't say any bad words! If they maintain discipline and stick to their systems and be patient they should go to Oshawa up 2 imo
Oshawa will bring it today. Let’s hope the Knights take this one

Reactions: Fastpace

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
I remember reading that Fagen was injured during playoffs. I understood he was a big part of our future plans. Anyone have any info?
Correct. He was injured for quite some time including much of the playoffs. He's a fluid skater, susceptible to turnovers (normal for 16 yr old). He also had quite the feud with Woolley during the latter's stint with St. Thomas Jr. B. Should be interesting to see them as teammates.

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
Correct. He was injured for quite some time including much of the playoffs. He's a fluid skater, susceptible to turnovers (normal for 16 yr old). He also had quite the feud with Woolley during the latter's stint with St. Thomas Jr. B. Should be interesting to see them as teammates.
Sometimes those kind of rivalries turn into the best friendships.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad