London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Yup Barkey, Cowan etal need to lead the O.
I'd rotate top 6 players into the 3rd line and/or give #12 some shifts on line 1 n 2 depending on who is feeling it. . I'd also say F it and play the 4th line for energy but with a McC, Barkey n Cowan taking Johnstons spot.
I'd get the blender out looking for a spark and lean on the top 7 Fs to start.

I expect thou LK plays a defensive trap type system to hope for mistakes they can counter against but they need to finish when it happens.

Who wants to step up this afternoon? Simpson, the D or the F group. Need Simpson and one of the other 2 to have a shot.
I like your fourth line idea, there is always a possibility they may play tomorrow, Saginaw has to leave it all on the ice today

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
LK playing as expected being short up front. Take the easy outs, flips, off glass whatever. Hope for TOs n counter attacks.

Sapo n Beck are tough on the dots. Not sure LK has an answer.
Long way to go.

No matter who wins this series the handshake line when its over will be interesting lol.

Reactions: Geff and Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
It's a good hard game so far, but after watching Tor/Bos last 2 games, the Sag/Lon game seem to be in slow-mo, I like when the refs lets them play, except for that phoney none call video review, what's up with that

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Parekh is playing today, so obviously no injury after the Lawrence play (which is assumed, based on Parekh doing a hair flip when he got up). So does the make the Lawrence suspension even more excessive??

Not that they are the same play, but when he hit Motew, Motew didn’t play next and game was injured. Which usually adds a couple games.
Once the 5 went up he popped up and skated off with a smirk 😏 not a good look imo

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Doyle just said during the 1st intermission that he was "accosted by an executive from Saginaw following the game [5] "
Stay tuned....

It keeps getting better.
Doyle shoulda fell down and faked an injury........

• Haha
Reactions: TheCoach

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
Wow. So a 2nd Saginaw staffer has accosted someone? What else is the league going to let them get away with lol.

"After the game Parekh was seen vandalizing Dale Hunters car. The league reviewed the play and deemed it incidental contact of the driver side door."

Last edited:

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
If the Knights go on to lose this series it’ll be because of their lack of faceoff ability.

For some reason Dales teams are never good in the faceoff circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad