London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Knights didn't really show up. Too bad they might not win tonight cause playing in saginaw will be tough. Now momentum will be on saginaws side

Reactions: LDN

dino200022

Guy skated full tilt from outside the blueline for nothing at the buzzer. Dumb dumb got what he deserved. Calling this is what keeps the game out of the gutter.

I wasn't watching yet when the interference call was made, and didn't have the sound on for the Donovan call, looked soft but don't know how late it was, Cowan is also London's best actor (not Rodwin, but good at it).
Haltunnen just went head first into the boards on a hit from behind. Maybe it was a clean hit from behind hahah. Looks like Papa Hache had a talk with the armbands.

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
I thought Mondays game was bad. This game has been disgraceful. Is 13 hurt or dealing with something? He’s floating with zero tenacity. Other than two games vs Kitchener he’s been invisible. Any bit of pressure from Saginaw and Knights players panic. Nobody can make a play. I don’t know if it’s over confidence or what but this is barely watchable. Simpson lets in another weak goal (first goal). Might need him to steal a game for us. Super frustrating when a team is so talented and lays an egg like this. And yes complain all you want about the refs but it is what it is, play better.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Oh ya we are not losing because of the God awful refs, we are playing bad. The director of officiating should not have a kid in another team, huge conflict of interest.
Who?

Looks like an L sadly

TheOrangePylon

Jan 4, 2023
London, ON
Anyone know what Sim did to get tossed? Was very random, lined up to drop the puck. Then all of a sudden officials gather and then he’s tossed.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
reffing suspect but the knights are puckwatching.

Here at the game n the ref whinning is stupid.
Agreed,be better. I actually think is in decent shape here. Weathered the storm, fighting back......
One shot it's Saginaw that'll be gripping sticks tight.

Reactions: All the Answers

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Knights didn't really show up. Too bad they might not win tonight cause playing in saginaw will be tough. Now momentum will be on saginaws side
Game not over, that first goal killed their momentum in the first, they had the majority of plays up to then. The perssure is on Saginaw in the second, London don't have to win tonight, but Saginaw do. I think London will come back and take this series tonight

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
This game has been shocking. Not saying the calls against the knights have been bad (minus Cowans) but the lack of calls against the Spirit have been ridiculous. Knight need to stay out of the box.As I typed this they take a bad penalty. Knights are not playing their best and on top of that they are taking bad penalties.

Just as I typed this they take another bad penalty.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Here at the game n the ref whinning is stupid.
Agreed,be better. I actually think is in decent shape here. Weathered the storm, fighting back......
One shot it's Saginaw that'll be gripping sticks tight.
Very rarely do I complain about the officiating.... it's been absolutely horrible tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad