London Knights 2015-16 Season Thread (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
Does anyone else think that it might be a good idea to sit out # 7 for this game ? On one hand, I really like what he brings, and absolutely no doubt he's an inspiration to all of his teammates. He'a also a major distraction to the Ice Dogs. On the other hand, there's a case for being cautious. Given his tendancy toward wanting to play, in spite of obvious discomfort, there's an element of risking further injury and playing hurt can make one vulnerable.
I know that Crawley is another who wanted to play, but was sat to err on the side of caution.
What would be your call ??

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
4-0 knights win

We bench Tkachuk Marnerand Dvorak in the second half and play with a hand tied behind our back. This game and series are over before puck drop.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Does anyone else think that it might be a good idea to sit out # 7 for this game ? On one hand, I really like what he brings, and absolutely no doubt he's an inspiration to all of his teammates. He'a also a major distraction to the Ice Dogs. On the other hand, there's a case for being cautious. Given his tendancy toward wanting to play, in spite of obvious discomfort, there's an element of risking further injury and playing hurt can make one vulnerable.
I know that Crawley is another who wanted to play, but was sat to err on the side of caution.
What would be your call ??

Really depends on the nature of the injury.
Some you can play thru depending on pain tolerance without a real risk of injuring it further. Sometimes there's a risk of further injury.
I'm sure the staff has monitored it closely and with guts like Doug on staff the kids are in good hands.
One thing we can see is that Ya can't leave it up to Tkachuk, kids a warrior and would play if he can stand.
He's taken Rupert's place on last year's best line in the O ( although short lived grrrrrr) and made it better.

I'

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
They also have nothing left to win either they can't beat the Knights I one game let alone 4 straight. This is one of the best playoff runs in the history of the ohl.

The always something left. One can always get a Lil toothpaste out of a seemingly empty tube :) Just takes work.

Yes this run has been very impressive. And I hope they can close it out tonight. And I think they will, but wouldn't bet the house on it.

I guessed last game they'd be due to let in a few goals and they did n overcame it.

Tonight I'll go with them NOT banging home 6 Gs.
5-2 good guys.

Heads on a swivel boys and don't get sucked into any crap.

DirtyGino

Oct 8, 2014
I expect Niagara to take a bunch of dumb penalties out of frustration.

Perhaps we'll see Vince Dunn skating circles around the Zamboni during second intermission because it didn't come onto the ice quick enough...

Last edited:

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I expect Niagara to take a bunch of dumb penalties out of frustration.

Perhaps we will see Vince Dunn skating circles around the Zamboni during second intermission because it didn't come onto the ice quick enough...

LOL , excellent ! - If Dunn can't make it as a hockey player perhaps he'll have better luck as a comic, like taking over Mr. Bean's place or something.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Expecting Berisha to come out with a good game tonight, the last time he scored was the second game of Erie series in Erie and he only had one assist in this series in the first game London 4 -1 win.

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Hindsight is always 2020
I has one man who thought picking up Sean Day would have been worth the gamble... I am very please this organization made the moves they did and also the moves they didn't make.we definitely have a championchip team and will likely be even better next year.

Its good to be a Knights fan

Go Kniģhts Go!!!!!

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Hindsight is always 2020
I has one man who thought picking up Sean Day would have been worth the gamble... I am very please this organization made the moves they did and also the moves they didn't make.we definitely have a championchip team and will likely be even better next year.

Its good to be a Knights fan

Go Kniģhts Go!!!!!

Sometime we got to feel lucky the Knights organization does not kick us out for being so impatient & demanding fans, but they love us, right ! - "Go Knights Go"

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
For those looking for the game on Rogers Channel 13, it won't be there. Rogers Guide has it listed on 411 at 7:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad