Confirmed with Link: Locker Room Exit Interviews Monday May 6 (Players and Keefe) + Pelley/Shanny/Tre on Friday VIDEO LINK PG 57

Will Keefe be fired next week?

• Yes

Votes: 293 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
was just logging in to ask what time is this thing on today looks like they are already on and planning on "running it back" with the same core based on a few posts. Yea.... that doesn't sit well with me :(

• Haha
Reactions: ACC1224

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Mcmann mcl strain
Matthews maybe food poisoning, then the hit presented possible head issues which cleared. Probably a dirty headshot

Dewer shoulder injury. Surgery today.
Woll back Sprain probably on the late goal in GM 6

Thank you for updating with what’s being said, I’m unable to watch but trying to read this thread for exactly these types of posts

Reactions: TheOne

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Treliving on goaltending.... I have faith in Joe... But there are injuries, we have to dig into it... is it an off ice thing, a training thing... Ilya's contract is up.. but we have to make our goaltending better.... Clearly has no faith in Samsonov.

Also stated that we need to find ways to score more in the playoffs.... whether that's personnel, systems...

There are things in this game, that aren't related to skill, that help you to win... we need a voice that can bring that out.

9Iron

Nov 25, 2009
Can someone tell Shanahan that seppuku is the only acceptable action from him at this point...

Looks to me like they are keeping that epic wuss. 1st person who should have been gone. 1 series in 10 years. GTFO

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
People want us to act like Homer before selling that Singer when he said "now before we negotiate I'll tell you I'm desperate and will take any offer" just because ur mad and want to hear players thrown under the bus lol

Shanahan staying mum on details pretty much tells you they’ll be looking at Marner and or Tavares.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad