OT: List of sport franchises around the world where management must be speak local language...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duramarier

Oct 18, 2007
I do not care personnaly about language but I can understand. You have to understand that French is a minority in Canada and a grain of sand in America. and it can only get worse as time goes on. As a comparison with what is called minorities here, there is more black people than french people in Canada. There is not many places that compare to our situations. Fc Barcelona, one of the biggest franchise is well known to favorise Catalan people since they speak an other language than spanish. If there was a black state in USA, I have a hard time to believe their NBA, NFL or MLB coach there would not be black...

The other reason why it is not a problem in other places other than USA is because they do not have to deal with english speaking people from America. In soccer, where most players do not come from America, players and management have more respect and open to new culture. Most players learn the local language and speak 3 and 4 languages. Their can't be controversy if they decide to learn the language by themselves while here, we can only hope somebody learn to say hi in french...

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Every team in NA sports leagues.

This one can safely be locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad