Line shuffling does wonders for Predators

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
The impossible has happened - Sean Avery centers a first line. The Predators first line of Rick Nash, Oleg Kvasha and Kristian Huselius, secretly called "girl-line" by Predators fans, was split up with Kvasha finding himself back on the fourth line all of a sudden. Taking his place on the top line is feared agitator Sean Avery, a move that came unexpected but worked out for the team in last nights game against the Chicago Blackhawks.

The newly formed top line scored 5 points to lead the Predators to a 6-3 win against the division rivals in front of a sell-out crowd (!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!).

Avery did not change his style of play at all, only 14 minutes into the game he got into a fight with Hawks defenseman Bryan Marchment. "The coaches know how i play and what i will do on the ice. I guess thats the reason why they put me out there with Rick and Kris. Changing my game would have been the wrong way to respond, i guess." Avery said after the game.

In fact, Avery's grit and power-game seemed to open up more room for Nash and Huselius throughout the game.

Another success story for the Predators has been russian forward Valeri Bure. Since being claimed off waivers from Tampa Bay, Bure has amassed 29 points in 28 games and is co-leading the team along with Rick Nash with 46 points.

HFNHL Red Wings

A sellout in Nashville? Impossible.

I've seen many weird things in the Sim and yet I still get surprised at times.

Maybe the local ticket distributer had a printing error and tourists got sent there instead of the Grand Ole Opry?

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
i guess the prospect of seeing 18 minutes of sean-avery-hockey was just impossible to resist

that, or the sim needs a bugfix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad