2-Playing Chucky on the Wing
3-Playing Chucky on DD's Wing

:popcorn:

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Therrien and Bergevin must be so proud! We outworked them, guys! Who cares about winning! We OUTWORKED THEM! YESSSSSSSSA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MOAR GRIND :yo:

CYicJ6qUQAAfyum.png

(you knew I was gonna post this, right, PB?)

#FireTherrien #toenails #GrosÉpais

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Therrien and Bergevin must be so proud! We outworked them, guys! Who cares about winning! We OUTWORKED THEM! YESSSSSSSSA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yep. I'm sure they'll think we won that game. That's all Therrien talks about. We deserved a better faith. We worked hard. Crawford was sooooo good. Playing that way against a top team.....it,s TOTALLY reassuring...yadiyada.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
...well, for the first time in a long time, we can't really say any Hab had an ass game...they played well...as a team...pity the lines kept getting scrambled again, but the players still played well as a team and individually...

DrunkenHabz

Jan 10, 2012
And Eller ends this with his signature stupid move of driving the puck behind the net, then after akwardly trying to keep possession of it, passes without looking after a desperate spin-around. I'm so tired of this guy.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
People need to stop blaming the players.

It's all in the hands of Bergevin. He is 100% responsible for what is happening.

We don't have a 2nd line. And you don't win in this league without a 2nd line.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
With Desharnais 3rd in TOI: 11W - 5L
With Desharnais 2nd in TOI: 11W - 9L
With Desharnais 1st in TOI: 1W - 7L

And so tonight Toenails plays DD @18:18 #1C of course

Facts can only incite the rage of the DD loyalists. The Facts, The Facts, The FACTS!!!!

Here's another fact. Scott Gomez had a higher points/60 minutes than DD at the time of his release earlier this season.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
We exchanged any skill our players may have had in the past to make them better people, grinders and character, role players.

I'm so sick of this whole regime and attitude in the organization. Sure, get responsible players that won't cause so much havoc off the ice, but holy ****, look at Los Angeles and Chicago and their recent success and their organizational philosophies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad