Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Last year Cogs played RW when that trio was together. So that combination/

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Last year Cogs played RW when that trio was together. So that combination/

He was mostly LW, but that really doesn`t matter as that line worked like a perfect clockwork and they were all over the ice.

However putting Etem on the wing along Koivu and Cogs could be a very good idea if Etem will keep the level he had at the end of the year.

Ducksgo*

He was mostly LW, but that really doesn`t matter as that line worked like a perfect clockwork and they were all over the ice.

However putting Etem on the wing along Koivu and Cogs could be a very good idea if Etem will keep the level he had at the end of the year.

Etem needs to be with that Cogs line. I swear that speed is like dynamite. When was the last time we had a speed line since Kunitz?? We need speed upfront. Etem and Cogs keep the defensive pressure on its toes. C'mon BB and BM make it happen!

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

Winnik was LW. I was watching some games on game center the other day and in every game Cogs was lining up on RW with Winnik on the left. Cogs can obviously play both equally as well as evidenced by his prior experience at LW.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Winnik was LW. I was watching some games on game center the other day and in every game Cogs was lining up on RW with Winnik on the left. Cogs can obviously play both equally as well as evidenced by his prior experience at LW.

I remember many times Cogs lined up at LW too.

Anyway, the most important piece in that line is Koivu and i`m a little concerned he isn`t getting younger. He still should be a good 3d line center, but last season he was amazing one for the 3d line and he was a huge part of our success.

Yemeth

Feb 3, 2013
Zagreb
Winnik - Koivu - Cogliano for two reasons:

a) the line played almost too good at the start of the season (making us disappointed when the reality kicked in ;) )
b) that we have at least one line exempted from the "random line generator" thing that seems to plague so many coaches in the league (or maybe that is a smart thing due to many injuries?As an bad armchair coach I always find it annoying...)

If the "line" runs out of gas Winnik should be replaced with Etem like Ducksgo and Soldiermedic wrote, that would be some speedy line, lets just hope we would not play the Jason "lets hit the goalie in the chest" Blake game then.

Cheers...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad