Line Combos: Line 2: Right Wing position

GFS

Apr 12, 2010
Who should be the second line right wing?

Dustin Penner - Ryan Getzlaf - Corey Perry
Jakob Silfverberg - Nick Bonino - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX
XXX

XXX - XXX
XXX - XXX
XXX - XXX
XXX

XXX
XXX
XXX

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
Who should be the second line right wing?

Dustin Penner - Ryan Getzlaf - Corey Perry
Jakob Silfverberg - Nick Bonino - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX
XXX

XXX - XXX
XXX - XXX
XXX - XXX
XXX

XXX
XXX
XXX

I think there should be a Teemu option too. If we aren't going to include him then I vote Palms.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Ok, RPGrizzly, if you vote "other" you have to identify who else you think could actually be on the roster :laugh:

A Finnish flag would be fine.

JeffShibley

Jul 31, 2005
Lol at the vote for Staubitz.

There would have to be an injury or 2 for him just to get 4th line minutes at this point. Would hate to see how many wingers would have to be on the IR for him to be on 2nd line haha.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Hey, I put him at LW too. I thought I'd add to the wackiness this place has become this summer. :laugh:

Haha I couldn't check who it was on my phone so wasn't sure if it was a sarcastic vote or an extremely pro goon vote.

Yemeth

Feb 3, 2013
Zagreb
Hey, I put him at LW too. I thought I'd add to the wackiness this place has become this summer. :laugh:

Well, the person who voted for Staubitz wins the wackiness award in any case :laugh: , did not see your LW vote so a belated kudos to you too... Voted for Palmieri, don't think there is any question about it if Selanne is not in the lineup.

RPGrizzly

Jan 5, 2006
Ok, RPGrizzly, if you vote "other" you have to identify who else you think could actually be on the roster :laugh:

A Finnish flag would be fine.

teemu2juttu2807MH_vi.jpg

Ducksgo*

If Etem HAS a chance at the 2nd line he will put pucks in the net like Karaate kid with nun chucks to the dome!!! Lets go boys let him post up point while we all cry for the next goal! Lets go Anaheim fans

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
If Etem HAS a chance at the 2nd line he will put pucks in the net like Karaate kid with nun chucks to the dome!!! Lets go boys let him post up point while we all cry for the next goal! Lets go Anaheim fans

I don't recall the Karate Kid ever using nunchaku. I'm pretty sure that silly drum doesn't count.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012

Drinking already, eh?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad