Confirmed with Link: Lindy Ruff named Head Coach, Press Conference at 1:00 PM EDT

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Public speaking is the hardest thing in the world to me as well…so whatever. You get me in a one on one or small group I can command a room. Put me in front of a crowd and forget it. It’s a specific skill that is hard to develop without repetition…and why would you want to repeat something that makes you want to throw up.

I've been told many times that I'm very good speaking to a crowd and I come off very natural.

I can tell you first hand it doesn't feel natural and is very stressful every time. It takes an enormous amount of energy and most times I feel drained both physically and mentally drained after public speaking engagements.

Now back to Lindy making me feel good...

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Lindy's a perfect fit. Not much will be learned on that front.

Let's get to some Adams questions about roster building. That is now the focus.

Public speaking is the hardest thing in the world to me as well…so whatever. You get me in a one on one or small group I can command a room. Put me in front of a crowd and forget it. It’s a specific skill that is hard to develop without repetition…and why would you want to repeat something that makes you want to throw up.
I'm an introvert who's fantastic at talking to a room of people I know, and terrified of public speaking.

I feel you.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Team toughness and hard to play against would be nice to ask

Lindy's a perfect fit. Not much will be learned on that front.

Let's get to some Adams questions about roster building. That is now the focus.

I'm an introvert who's fantastic at talking to a room of people I know, and terrified of public speaking.

I feel you.
bottom six as well, ahem

Reactions: joshjull

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
"We were big analytics club in New Jersey"

"There is a fine line and eye test also"

Honestly, "1 more day" made me cringe a bit (and yes I get his point). But when he flipped it to Adam Benigni I thought he had the best answer of the presser - "Not much!"
were all on one more day/not much, just sayin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad