Injury Report: Liljegren Upper Body Injury | DEC 17th He’s Good To Go!

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Hopefully it isn't too serious. This is why ehen you have guys like Benn, Timmins and veteran Mete added plus Reilly healing on the mend, there is depth there to deal with such circumstances. Even Hollowell filled in nicely..

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Please be OK! Don't want to lose possibly the Leafs best defenseman this season for too long. Didn't even see what happened to him. :(

Reactions: Wendelstache

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Please be OK! Don't want to lose possibly the Leafs best defenseman this season for too long. Didn't even see what happened to him. :(
Second period, he had a shift from 9:15 to 10:20 (when Leafs had that long shift in the NY end), then one more from 14:18 to 15:09, and that was the last.

I didn't see anything in either shift - he didn't seem to get hit, even with the puck, but four minutes between shifts suggests the last shift was trying to see if he could play through whatever it was.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Gio Holl
Sandin Brodie
Benn Timmins

Benn was activated today.. Hollowell will probably get the call just in case.

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
What does that have to do with anything? You want Schenn instead of Liljegren?
I think he was saying we need more backup for injuries.
We only have Rielly, Giordano, Brodie, Lilly, Sandin, Holl, Timmins, Mete, Benn.
Rielly back in a bit, don't know about Lilly, Benn re-activated.
I would rather add Toews or ROR, as backup.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
Sucks lily is injured, but I guess the silver lining is that Timmins can get an extended look, Benn will get some more ice time and has looked great when we were short, and Rielly is nearing a return.

Keeping the depth activated only improves our playoff outlook in my opinion.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
What does that have to do with anything? You want Schenn instead of Liljegren?

are you serious you don't know why I want another D man?

Have you looked at the shape the defense? Just because it's found a way to work does NOT mean it's in good shape, what it means is for the most part the goaltending has been spectacular.

Morgan is out, Muzzin is out Lilly could be out, Benn is close but I'm not sure if he's back.

You tell me why you think I want another D man brought in.

It's right there in front of you

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
are you serious you don't know why I want another D man?

Have you looked at the shape the defense? Just because it's found a way to work does NOT mean it's in good shape, what it means is for the most part the goaltending has been spectacular.

Morgan is out, Muzzin is out Lilly could be out, Benn is close but I'm not sure if he's back.

You tell me why you think I want another D man brought in.

It's right there in front of you
:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad