Likely Errors in Judgment / Things I'll Stand By (For Now)

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Like probably most people, I've had some hot takes that in hindsight aren't very hot, though there have been other popular takes that I've disagreed with that I'll continue to hold on. Adding some other thoughts just to put them down.

Likely Errors:
  • Max Jones: I still say I like his effort, and the fact that he seems to be widely liked by teammates. I thought he was starting to put things together at the end of last season, but he's again looked like a chicken with its head cut off this season. Largely ineffective offensively even when he puts the body on (which he doesn't always do as much as I'd like). If he doesn't have the scoring touch or some playmaker's hands, he needs to be good enough on the forecheck to separate the puck and give us some good grinding shifts with possession. That hasn't really happened. Maybe we still need him here and there this season, as he definitely gets under opposing players' skins, and he's showing more physical resilience than past seasons, but I no longer see him as a bottom 6 mainstay for the team going forward.
  • BO Groulx: Another bottom sixer, I felt with some of his previous play in past seasons he'd be one that, sort of like Jones, could be a mainstay on the 3rd or 4th line. Add to that that he was the 4th highest scorer on the Gulls last season (18 goals, 21 assists, 39 points in 63 games) and I thought he might be a solid 2-way/defensive forward we could potentially rely on, possibly also allowing Lundestrom or others to focus a bit more on offense. Lots of plays have definitely died on his stick this season, though last night's game in Nashville saw that one shift where the Ducks dominated and controlled play in the Nashville zone for what seemed like 2 minutes. A lot of contribution there was from Groulx, which does reinvigorate my hopes just a bit. But definitely very unsure of him right now.
  • Z: I was one of the people confident in Z being a $7-8M player if we could lock him up long term. And note that I'm not saying he might not be that eventually. He's definitely had to adjust to a system that focuses more on defense, with a coach that's demanding a different style of play from him. He's also had what seems to be bad puck luck, with an extremely low shooting % (below 4%).
  • Gulls: With the influx of fresh faces, including Zell, Gaucher, Hinds, Helleson, Pastujov, Nesterenko etc., I thought this team would immediately improve. Still at the bottom of the league...how? Do you think coaching might have anything to do with it? Has anyone been watching their games and have further insight?
Continuing To Support (For Now):
  • Cam America: Okay, I admit I've soured on his play lately. It's a combination of how passive he is, along with some recent lapses in judgment he typically didn't display in the past, as well as seeing the potential in a lot of others. I almost should put him in the other category, but why I've listed him here is because I do feel he is still needed on this team. I feel some of the things he does continue to be underrated. This is NOT support that he's "worth" his current contract. It's support that he's still important to the team as a whole. This may change in the next year or two, though I'm also hoping he ups his play as the season moves on. I honestly wonder what it would be like if he had a top line defensive D he could pair with that would allow him to be that rover. He's never really had that.
  • Vatrano: This is an easy one right now, for obvious reasons. Since he's joined the team, I've been 100% on his side. I like his effort / tenacity, the fact that he actually SHOOTS, and that he irritates the other team. I don't like his dead stare or that he takes some unnecessary penalties. But he is 100% worth his contract, and I felt that way even last year. I honestly wonder if he might be a good fit on Z's line (if he ever gets his own line, I think 3 offensive lines and not necessarily calling them 1/2/3 might be functional), but obviously you don't want to break up what's been working w/ McT and Strome.
  • Gudas: I only put him here because I was super excited when he was signed, and some were complaining we overpaid and it might hurt us near the end of the contract (and a bunch of people on main boards saying major overpayment). I don't care if he makes defensive errors and takes unnecessary penalties, or if he steadily declines as he ages. He is an absolute stud warrior and it's so so obvious that he brings a different level of confidence and positivity to the team. Great teammate, and is a great interview as well. Serious man crush.
  • Dostal (w/ thoughts on Gibby): I've been down on Gibby for a while now. Yes, I absolutely understand anyone would wilt under the type of team the Ducks were the past couple of years. But I also didn't like his body language, and that it seemed like he would just give up on his teammates sometimes. I think that's what irked me the most. He's looked great behind a more defensively responsible team. I'm torn between keeping him and trading him if we can get a good return. But I do still feel that Dostal will be a great goalie for us going forward. Even with some weak goals and last showing, I trust in his ability, and I love his puck handling capabilities (shout out to Gibby for the between-the-legs pass last night though).
Other Thoughts:
  • Troy Terry: His overall play is driving me crazy. I've definitely been his fan, and I know he can still be a dynamic scorer, but it's not working for him right now. We were complaining about not signing him for 8, but now I'm wondering if that might be okay, and that the contract might hurt us a bit in the future, when we've got to get Leo, Mintyukov and others under contract (not to mention re-upping Drys/Z after 3 years).
  • Regenda: Would be interested in seeing him slot in somewhere. He's definitely had a scoring touch on the Gulls, with 7 goals in 11 games. Could be sorta interesting going off my Vatrano thought above, with Regenda / Z / Vatrano. I dunno, maybe I'm crazy. Other lines could be Killorn / Leo / Terry and Henrique / McT / Strome.
  • Vaaks: That was a beautiful goal last night, also capping off Gudas' GH hat trick. I thought he would be replacement level, and/or he would get hurt again quickly. Wrong there so far, and not looking to jinx anything, but we'll see. Definitely a better fit as 3rd pair.
  • Drysdale: Getting concerned he will be one of those players that is hurt regularly. I know it's not enough of a sample size yet, and we don't really know what happened this time. He definitely looked pretty awesome the couple of games he played...I was also worried he'd continue to be extremely weak defensively, so when he's back we'll see how that goes.
  • LaCombe: He looked so poised and confident in preseason and first few games, but I don't see much of that right now on either end of the ice. Is that due to the pairing with Cam not working out? Is he just coming back down to earth? What's his true potential?

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Like probably most people, I've had some hot takes that in hindsight aren't very hot, though there have been other popular takes that I've disagreed with that I'll continue to hold on. Adding some other thoughts just to put them down.

Likely Errors:
  • Max Jones: I still say I like his effort, and the fact that he seems to be widely liked by teammates. I thought he was starting to put things together at the end of last season, but he's again looked like a chicken with its head cut off this season. Largely ineffective offensively even when he puts the body on (which he doesn't always do as much as I'd like). If he doesn't have the scoring touch or some playmaker's hands, he needs to be good enough on the forecheck to separate the puck and give us some good grinding shifts with possession. That hasn't really happened. Maybe we still need him here and there this season, as he definitely gets under opposing players' skins, and he's showing more physical resilience than past seasons, but I no longer see him as a bottom 6 mainstay for the team going forward.
  • BO Groulx: Another bottom sixer, I felt with some of his previous play in past seasons he'd be one that, sort of like Jones, could be a mainstay on the 3rd or 4th line. Add to that that he was the 4th highest scorer on the Gulls last season (18 goals, 21 assists, 39 points in 63 games) and I thought he might be a solid 2-way/defensive forward we could potentially rely on, possibly also allowing Lundestrom or others to focus a bit more on offense. Lots of plays have definitely died on his stick this season, though last night's game in Nashville saw that one shift where the Ducks dominated and controlled play in the Nashville zone for what seemed like 2 minutes. A lot of contribution there was from Groulx, which does reinvigorate my hopes just a bit. But definitely very unsure of him right now.
  • Z: I was one of the people confident in Z being a $7-8M player if we could lock him up long term. And note that I'm not saying he might not be that eventually. He's definitely had to adjust to a system that focuses more on defense, with a coach that's demanding a different style of play from him. He's also had what seems to be bad puck luck, with an extremely low shooting % (below 4%).
  • Gulls: With the influx of fresh faces, including Zell, Gaucher, Hinds, Helleson, Pastujov, Nesterenko etc., I thought this team would immediately improve. Still at the bottom of the league...how? Do you think coaching might have anything to do with it? Has anyone been watching their games and have further insight?
  • Cam America: Okay, I admit I've soured on his play lately. It's a combination of how passive he is, along with some recent lapses in judgment he typically didn't display in the past, as well as seeing the potential in a lot of others. I almost should put him in the other category, but why I've listed him here is because I do feel he is still needed on this team. I feel some of the things he does continue to be underrated. This is NOT support that he's "worth" his current contract. It's support that he's still important to the team as a whole. This may change in the next year or two, though I'm also hoping he ups his play as the season moves on. I honestly wonder what it would be like if he had a top line defensive D he could pair with that would allow him to be that rover. He's never really had that.
  • Vatrano: This is an easy one right now, for obvious reasons. Since he's joined the team, I've been 100% on his side. I like his effort / tenacity, the fact that he actually SHOOTS, and that he irritates the other team. I don't like his dead stare or that he takes some unnecessary penalties. But he is 100% worth his contract, and I felt that way even last year. I honestly wonder if he might be a good fit on Z's line (if he ever gets his own line, I think 3 offensive lines and not necessarily calling them 1/2/3 might be functional), but obviously you don't want to break up what's been working w/ McT and Strome.
  • Gudas: I only put him here because I was super excited when he was signed, and some were complaining we overpaid and it might hurt us near the end of the contract (and a bunch of people on main boards saying major overpayment). I don't care if he makes defensive errors and takes unnecessary penalties, or if he steadily declines as he ages. He is an absolute stud warrior and it's so so obvious that he brings a different level of confidence and positivity to the team. Great teammate, and is a great interview as well. Serious man crush.
  • Dostal (w/ thoughts on Gibby): I've been down on Gibby for a while now. Yes, I absolutely understand anyone would wilt under the type of team the Ducks were the past couple of years. But I also didn't like his body language, and that it seemed like he would just give up on his teammates sometimes. I think that's what irked me the most. He's looked great behind a more defensively responsible team. I'm torn between keeping him and trading him if we can get a good return. But I do still feel that Dostal will be a great goalie for us going forward. Even with some weak goals and last showing, I trust in his ability, and I love his puck handling capabilities (shout out to Gibby for the between-the-legs pass last night though).
Other Thoughts:
  • Troy Terry: His overall play is driving me crazy. I've definitely been his fan, and I know he can still be a dynamic scorer, but it's not working for him right now. We were complaining about not signing him for 8, but now I'm wondering if that might be okay, and that the contract might hurt us a bit in the future, when we've got to get Leo, Mintyukov and others under contract (not to mention re-upping Drys/Z after 3 years).
  • Regenda: Would be interested in seeing him slot in somewhere. He's definitely had a scoring touch on the Gulls, with 7 goals in 11 games. Could be sorta interesting going off my Vatrano thought above, with Regenda / Z / Vatrano. I dunno, maybe I'm crazy. Other lines could be Killorn / Leo / Terry and Henrique / McT / Strome.
  • Vaaks: That was a beautiful goal last night, also capping off Gudas' GH hat trick. I thought he would be replacement level, and/or he would get hurt again quickly. Wrong there so far, and not looking to jinx anything, but we'll see. Definitely a better fit as 3rd pair.
  • Drysdale: Getting concerned he will be one of those players that is hurt regularly. I know it's not enough of a sample size yet, and we don't really know what happened this time. He definitely looked pretty awesome the couple of games he played...I was also worried he'd continue to be extremely weak defensively, so when he's back we'll see how that goes.
  • LaCombe: He looked so poised and confident in preseason and first few games, but I don't see much of that right now on either end of the ice. Is that due to the pairing with Cam not working out? Is he just coming back down to earth? What's his true potential?
What worries me about Drysdale besides that he's injury prone is that every team that built from high draft picks has like 1 high pick that didn't work out whether it be from injuries or just didn't turn out well. Look at Carolina with Fleury for example. They hit on alot of picks but Fleury didn't pan out for them.

I give Cam a pass because he's a veteran on the young team and until both Mintyukov and Zellweger completely take over at LD he still has a very important role on the team. Even then Fowler has shown he can play RD and LaCombe can play RD as well(he actually feels more comfortable at RD lol).

I also think Fowler having been with the Ducks for his whole career he can really show the young players how great Anaheim/OC is to be in. Can't believe he's already gonna turn 32 next month wow time flies.

Reactions: branmuffin17

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
What worries me about Drysdale besides that he's injury prone is that every team that built from high draft picks has like 1 high pick that didn't work out whether it be from injuries or just didn't turn out well. Look at Carolina with Fleury for example. They hit on alot of picks but Fleury didn't pan out for them.

I give Cam a pass because he's a veteran on the young team and until both Mintyukov and Zellweger completely take over at LD he still has a very important role on the team. Even then Fowler has shown he can play RD and LaCombe can play RD as well(he actually feels more comfortable at RD lol).

I also think Fowler having been with the Ducks for his whole career he can really show the young players how great Anaheim/OC is to be in. Can't believe he's already gonna turn 32 next month wow time flies.
If we’re counting Fleury for Carolina as a miss on a top pick, then we get to use Ritchie for us as our one miss. So judging on numbers Drysdale should hopefully be good!

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU

Likely Errors:
Other Thoughts:
Jones/Groulx are meh, they're very inconsistent which makes them what they are.

Z is fine, he'll likely be a 60 point player this year with massive improvements in his overall game, assuming he gets and stays healthy.

Cam is what he is, there is still no one on this roster that can carry the load he does game to game. It's quite clear he's over his head, but there are no other options.

Vatrano/Gudas are exactly as advertised and maybe then some.

Terry needs to figure it out and use his teammates.

Vaaks looks good in his current role. Valuable member to the team even when JD comes back. We need 7-8NHL defenseman to get through a season and potentially a post season. He can be a big part of that.

Drysdale really needs to get healthy, he's so good when he's healthy and the team needs him.

Lacombe has been playing over his head the majority of the season, but has looked solid while doing so. Ideally, he's on the 3rd pairing with Gudas and top PK time.

Gibby/Dostal - would love to see a 50-32ish type split. Keep Gibby fresh because Dostal has held his own.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
The Terry frustration is funny to me because he's got 12P in 15GP playing most of those with Zegras, a player who almost everyone on this board agrees is snakebitten.

Zegras potting 3-4 more goals than he has would likely put Terry at over a PPG pace.

It's not the points, it's watching him continue to kill plays with his lack of awareness.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
The Terry frustration is funny to me because he's got 12P in 15GP playing most of those with Zegras, a player who almost everyone on this board agrees is snakebitten.

Zegras potting 3-4 more goals than he has would likely put Terry at over a PPG pace.
Points are good, but the team didn’t give him 7 mil per year to put up points despite not so great play. Yes, he’s getting points, but he looks pretty rough doing it.

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Points are good, but the team didn’t give him 7 mil per year to put up points despite not so great play. Yes, he’s getting points, but he looks pretty rough doing it.
@DuckDuckGetz It's this. While in the end it's mainly the points that matter, it's how he's doing it that's been frustrating. He's lost the puck so many times based on wanting to carry it for 20 seconds at a time without utilizing his teammates, or maybe he's not passing it off because he's being indecisive. To me, he could be producing significantly MORE if he was playing better and making better decisions.

And despite working out all summer apparently (remember Stephens saying Terry looked bigger and stronger and Terry responding that's the best thing that he could have said to him), he still is easy to bump off the puck. So if he can't cleanly get past the opposing player to take a shot, he absolutely needs to be better about getting the puck to others, and getting open again.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I don’t think Terry’s contract is going to hurt, because even if this is just what he is (a 30+35 guy), then that’s still worth the contract he’s signed to.

The ducks didn’t overpay hoping he had another gear. They gave him market value for what he produced the past 2 seasons

All in all he’s pretty low on our problem list

Fowler has skill and some positives to his game but he’s incredibly turnover prone and frequently backs the puck into his own end instead of going north with it. I’d like to see him move down the lineup when Drysdale returns

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I'll worry about Terry when he stops putting up points for extended periods of time. It's not like he's been bad defensively either (only -1) and plays with a new C like every game. Does it really matter how he 'looks' if he's contributing? damn, i sure can't wait until he starts looking good if that's the case, which you'd have to think will happen at some point.

he has never been a superbly efficient player.

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
I'll worry about Terry when he stops putting up points for extended periods of time. It's not like he's been bad defensively either (only -1) and plays with a new C like every game. Does it really matter how he 'looks' if he's contributing? damn, i sure can't wait until he starts looking good if that's the case, which you'd have to think will happen at some point.

I think my frustration with Terry is the opposite frustration of what many think of Fowler.

In general, I would say that Fowler's game has been efficient and steady. I'm not talking about the soft plays or some of the lapses in judgment, I'm talking about big picture. Steady, calm presence, eats up minutes, has regularly had to play above his station with a general lack of a consistent, strong partner, etc. Some of the frustration with him is that we see glimpses of a player he COULD have been if he went into that next gear more often.

Terry, we marvel at his hands and some of his snipes, and how he can move through people. It's just about developing that consistency, and it's something I feel he CAN get better at. Until he does, I'll retain that frustration when he loses the puck because he was hogging it.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Interestingly, I'd argue that they paid him to do exactly that. Your highest paid players should produce even when they're not playing their best, which is what he's doing.

It's not the points, it's watching him continue to kill plays with his lack of awareness.
But again, he's killing plays with his lack of awareness at a nearly PPG pace. That's pretty impressive and ironic to me lol.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Interestingly, I'd argue that they paid him to do exactly that. Your highest paid players should produce even when they're not playing their best, which is what he's doing.
They paid him to overplay pucks causing turnovers? But that’s ok because he’s putting up points? I’m not advocating for him to be benched, but I’d prefer he clean it up in the offensive zone.

Reactions: Deuce22

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
They paid him to overplay pucks causing turnovers? But that’s ok because he’s putting up points? I’m not advocating for him to be benched, but I’d prefer he clean it up in the offensive zone.
Other way around - they pay him to put up points and he is so I don’t have a huge issue with him overplaying pucks. Could he be better? Absolutely. And I think he will be.

My point is that I don’t think he’s been half as bad as the comments about him suggest he is. People are acting like he’s Klingberg at this worst lol

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Also, 12 points in 15 games isn't really near a PPG pace. That's a 65 point season, which is good, and not necessarily a disappointment. But I think it's ok that we hope for more in these first few years of the contract, because he's probably not going to be putting up those numbers in the out years.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
I’d be willing to bet the ranch that Cronin and Verbeek love Terry.

While I think there are times he holds onto the puck too long, no one else on the team enters the zone as well, he is pretty much non-stop in both ends, and he isn’t afraid to go to the crease.

John

Duckesh

Jul 20, 2021
Terry, Zegras both essentially are a miss for me this year. Terry has some points but he is not playing like some 1st line player. He is playing like a complimentary 2nd liner who can't carry anything by himself.

Zegras has looked like a nervous rookie making very weak plays and like Terry has been very weak on the puck.

Drysdale is a lost cause for me. He is quickly going to fall behind in experience. Players who miss multiple huge chunks of seasons their first few years don't have a great history of ever coming back from it.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Terry has 12 points in 15 games. Remove the 4 point, hat trick game and we have 8 points in 14 games, or a 0.57 ppg rate. He's been pointless in 8 games.

Compare that to Mac, who has 16 points in 15 games. He's been pointless in only 3 games.

We should expect more out of Terry than be invisible for over half the games.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai

He already kinda is, he's scoreless in more than half of the games this year (9 of 16). I.e. he spends a majority of the time not actually contributing, which isn't great for a contributor.

Edit - I see HD beat me to the point. Gotta read from the bottom up first.

Reactions: ScarTroy

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Terry has 12 points in 15 games. Remove the 4 point, hat trick game and we have 8 points in 14 games, or a 0.57 ppg rate. He's been pointless in 8 games.

Compare that to Mac, who has 16 points in 15 games. He's been pointless in only 3 games.

We should expect more out of Terry than be invisible for over half the games.

Seeing this on the screen is matching the eye-test from the games. He's a non-factor a lot of the time

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
What was I wrong about? Well, where do we start:

-Wrong about believing that Carlsson wouldn't be remotely ready for the speed of the NHL game and should have spent another year in Sweden

-Wrong about Mintyukov needing extended AHL time, probably the entire season, before getting a cup of coffee for a couple games at the end of the year. He's been our best pretty much every night

-Underestimated the McTavish breakout (lot of season left, but could potentially hit 70 points, which was not even in my realm of possibility)

-Wrong about Vaakanainen being a lost cause, has looked very good next to Gudas in the cameo. Him being the 7th defenseman is night and day from last year's depth

-Wrong about Gibson surrendering the #1 job to Dostal and probably getting moved; he's been excellent and Dostal has looked like a 23-year-old goaltender the last couple of starts.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
This is a weird thread. Terry is scoreless in 9/16 games. He will hang onto the puck too much trying to find the perfect pass, and he’s uncharacteristically fumbling the puck, and he’s had some telegraphed and/or weak passes that failed, but he’s also set up a number of players repeatedly for both goals and whiffs. What about his linemates?

Killorn - scoreless in 4 of 6
Carlsson - scoreless in 6 of 10
Zegras - scoreless in 10 of 12

Terry isn’t killing the line all by himself.

Zegras doesn’t go to the dangerous places enough to accept passes, and would fall out of a boat and miss water. Plenty of turnovers and failed passes.

Carlsson makes some great-to-amazing moves and passes, but likes to dump the puck to a linemate early, and isn’t great at going where he needs to in order to get the return pass to make things work. He’s also been super guilty of in multiple games trying to go through 2-3-4 guys and just getting knocked on his ass. Plenty of turnovers and failed passes.

Killorn has looked slow and out of shape in most of the games. Play dies on his stick too.

The top line is a mess as a group. I’m undecided how much of it is actually play styles not working together vs not enough proactive together vs Zegras missing camp vs Carlsson just being a rookie who needs 2nd pairing matchups to shine. Wanting to bench/demote to the 3rd line the guy who shows up more than whoever he’s been with seems to be looking for scapegoats rather than solutions.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
This is a weird thread. Terry is scoreless in 9/16 games. He will hang onto the puck too much trying to find the perfect pass, and he’s uncharacteristically fumbling the puck, and he’s had some telegraphed and/or weak passes that failed, but he’s also set up a number of players repeatedly for both goals and whiffs. What about his linemates?

Zegras doesn’t go to the dangerous places enough to accept passes, and would fall out of a boat and miss water. Plenty of turnovers and failed passes.

Carlsson makes some great-to-amazing moves and passes, but likes to dump the puck to a linemate early, and isn’t great at going where he needs to in order to get the return pass to make things work. He’s also been super guilty of in multiple games trying to go through 2-3-4 guys and just getting knocked on his ass. Plenty of turnovers and failed passes.

Killorn has looked slow and out of shape in most of the games. Play dies on his stick too.

The top line is a mess as a group. I’m undecided how much of it is actually play styles not working together vs not enough proactive together vs Zegras missing camp vs Carlsson just being a rookie who needs 2nd pairing matchups to shine. Wanting to bench/demote to the 3rd line the guy who shows up more than whoever he’s been with seems to be looking for scapegoats rather than solutions.
The line is also going up against teams’ toughest match ups.

McTavish has been undoubtedly better than Terry and Zegras but would the two of them have more points playing against softer competition? Impossible to say I guess, but I’d wager probably.

Terry is a smart player, he will figure it out.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Not
disagreeing with you, but it’s funny the full circle. When he was starting, many were arguing that his play was better than what the results were.

Now his results are… well, ok but the eye test is really tough

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean Garrity

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary

I don’t wanna sound like I’m going easy on Carlsson because he’s the new toy but I feel like it’s been his fault the least. I thought Zegras was easily the worst of the 3. I think Killorn with Carlsson and Terry is the way to go even if it isn’t perfect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad