Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Let's try to keep story/gameplay spoilers to a minimum once the game is out, not all of us have read the reviews or watched the videos and want to be surprised. Just put what chapter you're in then the spoil tags

That's dumb to paywall new game +

That said after I beat Judgement, Lost Judgement, etc I didn't end up playing the game over. Once I beat it I move on
I don't think I've ever used New Game + on any game, once I finish it I don't go back, but I know it's a mode other people look forward to and for it to get paywalled is pretty shitty.

I loved the two Judgment games and I hope with IW getting wrapped up that they might have some news on a new entry in that series soon!

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Yeah gating the New Game + behind the deluxe edition is a shitty move, but personally, I will never use it.

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
I wish the English dub was better. It's really bad.

I was about to strongly disagree with you, because I think the voice actors returning from like a dragon are phantastic but then I got to the aloha links substory in chapter 3. Dear god...and the voice acting in the server minigame was a bit iffy, too

edited for spelling mistakes

Last edited:

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
I wish they bothered hiring professional voice actors for the English roles in the Japanese versions of the series though.

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
25 hours in, still in chapter 4, so many things to get sidetracked by - and I haven't even reached the animal crossing parody yet

Reactions: Jovavic

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
About to start chapter 8, the story is picking up. Not a huge fan of either of the two big minigames so I'll just ignore them and hope I can finish the story by the end of the month when Rebirth comes out. I'm a huge fan randomly generated dungeons in games going back to Lufia 2 and the one in Hawaii is pretty good.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Chapter 8 observations

I've only played the Yakuza games for the past few years so I'm not super attached to the Kiryu character compared to someone who has played these games for two decades, but some of these remembering spots are a punch in the gut. Not as bad as the end of Gaiden but, still, damn. Kamarucho never looked so good. ]

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Echo the above, probably the best game I've played in the last five years. I got nothing to play till Rebirth on Thursday so I guess I'll try to get my third ever platinum trophy? The Pokémon and Animal Crossing minigames didn't "click" for me so maybe not lol

Reactions: The Merchant
Sep 19, 2008
game is on sale on steam

40 dollars, I ended up getting Ishin for 20 and I'm still playing through the Kiryu standalone game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad