GDT: Lightning @ Maple Leafs - Gardiner "Free"way Special - March 20 - TSN / TSN1050

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Why? Kadri doesn't play there anymore ;).

lol

I remember watching their games frequently back in 2008-09. They had Tavares/Kadri/S.Kostitsyn/Del Zotto/J.Carlson working the PP. Those hands...damn.That place is an NHL factory.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
I'm Kadri's biggest fan and even I have to say relax...

If by some miracle Kadri makes team Canada in 2014, it won't be at C. Crosby-Stamkos-Toews-Tavares-Bergeron all ahead of him down the middle, plus more guys.
STAMKOS A WINGER, TAVARES WILL BE A WINGER, TOWES AND BERGERON CHECKING CENTERS
BUT
if he is scoring a PPG PACE BY DECEMBER, LOOK OUT HE MAY GET A CALL:nod:

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Ferraro was on the Jay and Dan podcast a while ago and said he Heatley gets it all the time, and is well aware of the video's and the jokes. I would love to find out his opinion.

Hahah yeah I heard that on there too. The way he said it that he was "aware" of them makes me think he's not a big fan :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
lol

I remember watching their games frequently back in 2008-09. They had Tavares/Kadri/S.Kostitsyn/Del Zotto/J.Carlson working the PP. Those hands...damn.That place is an NHL factory.

Still in full force with Griffith, Domi, Horvat, Maata, Harrington and the Ruperts leading the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad