GDT: Lightning @ Leafs Part II - The Kids are Alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
Loved what the kids brought. Lots of skill and chances. Great learning experience facing the Eastern Conference champs.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
First full game I've seen in a long time.

That was fun, makes me remember that I enjoy the actual hockey games too and not just the drama and storylines

highslot

Jul 10, 2012
Despite the loss and them not getting any points, I thought Nylander and Kapanen both looked great.

it looks like kap adjusted quicker than nylander, but both look top 6. the wheels on the marlies, if we had leipsic in the game. and maybe in the future instead of grabner, a johnson/brown/timashov would be fine.

loov should be in instead of marcinin imo.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Can't say that didn't lack excitement.

Them kids :thumbu:

Thought Carrick got steadily better as the game went on. Love the skill, nice hit as well.

Carrick was used a lot as well. He looked very good postitionally tonight with a good stick.

The Kids were exciting to watch....our future is looking bright if this is any indication...great skill.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
What the hell are we going to do next season? We can't have a 90% rookie lineup can we?

Nylander, Marner, Kapanen, Leipsic, Leivo, Hyman, 2016 1st, C. Carrick with Sparks in net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad