GDT: Lightning in a bottle - Edm v TBL - 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
The way Louie and dorkie were going on about TB you would think they had 50 shots
Skinner main reason for the loss
No other reason

Reactions: Sanchez

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Meanwhile Vancouver getting dominated on the shot clock as usual, yet PDOing there asses off up 3-0. Must be nice to have a goalie

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I hope Skinners NHL career fails.
Bro you shit on sooo much negativity around here and then say that. You know we’d have a 5M dollar get goalie in net if Holland didn’t f*** up royally right? Yet no one allowed to shit on Holland. Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: OILLIO

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Bro I’m just as mad at him for his performance tonight as anyone but we want every Oiler to succeed here.
But if they don't you replace them

Bro you shit on sooo much negativity around here and then say that. You know we’d have a 5M dollar get goalie in net if Holland didn’t f*** up royally right? Yet no one allowed to shit on Holland. Doesn’t make sense.
Easy Bro Easy!! LoL Bro!

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Skinner needs to stay off social media. He doesn’t, but he needs to if he ever wants to be a Starter in this Town.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Oilers offense has won them the games on this streak but netminding was just too bad and TB goalie was pretty great - that's why oil lost

Oilers goaltendign also didn’t cost them a loss. Look around the league and see the .900 AVERAGe save percentage and there’s many goalies out there could have.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Talking shit isn't passion. I'm not saying you specifically, but people act like they've been personally wronged and it's pretty sad.
I get that, I'm not calling him names I just want a better goalie because he's not it. I realize he's trying his best but it's not good enough and yes it's on Holland for sure

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
It’s very difficult to gap up any tighter on a player cutting across the middle of the ice in a 2 on 2.
Check out the replay. Ekholm is cross checking his guy - aka perfect gap. Bouch just gave Stamkos a hair of space caught backing up and Stamkos beats a bad goaltender deep.

I'm not blaming Bouchard. It's a elite goalscorer getting enough space to get a good, not great shot on net that needs to be stopped.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Check out the replay. Ekholm is cross checking his guy - aka perfect gap. Bouch just gave Stamkos a hair of space caught backing up and Stamkos beats a bad goaltender deep.
Ekholm is playing a tighter gap because his guy isn’t the puck carrier.

Bouchard did the right thing, which was angle Stamkos into a low percentage shot.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Offense has actually scores and that's why the wins
That's it

Nope. Cause Offence scored plenty during losing streaks too. D and goaltendign combined with offence made us dominant. Not one or the other.

If you want one or the other we’re back to Woody hockey.

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
You mean 100% of all of them all the time.

He saved plenty of those in his .930 8-game run.
He was garbage tonite
Oilers can't afford that s hit again
Out playing and losing and they did have goals tonite
Every game is so important becuz of the bad start can't afford crap form the goalie

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Ekholm is playing a tighter gap because his guy isn’t the puck carrier.

Bouchard did the right thing, which was angle Stamkos into a low percentage shot.
Bouchard was caught back pedalling. He put on the breaks to reduce the gap. Unfortunately Stamkos, a perennial 50 goal scorer had enough space to get a quality shot on net but one that needs to be stopped.

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Nope. Cause Offence scored plenty during losing streaks too. D and goaltendign combined with offence made us dominant. Not one or the other.

If you want one or the other we’re back to Woody hockey.
They scored fk all hardly when they were stinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad