LHJMQ All-Star Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

outKast*

Maxime Bosclair - Marc Antoinne Pouliot - Sidney Crosby
Mario Scalzo - Nick Marcotte
Julien Ellis

I heard Marc Antoinne Pouliot was nothing special and that he would be hard pressed to make an NHL 2nd line. hmmmm.....the best center in the QMJHL will be hard pressed to make an NHL second line. That sounds very rational.

Preety good first all star team. Although i liked Danny Rousin better than Maxime Bosclair.

fedorov_jr

May 8, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
oilflip said:
Julien Ellis

I heard Marc Antoinne Pouliot was nothing special and that he would be hard pressed to make an NHL 2nd line. hmmmm.....the best center in the QMJHL will be hard pressed to make an NHL second line. That sounds very rational.

Preety good first all star team. Although i liked Danny Rousin better than Maxime Bosclair.

got an oceanic bias? for me its hard to tell how good pouliot/rousin or any oceanic players actually are cuz their stats are so inflated via sidney crosby

and no its not that far fetched to say that someone who's an all star in junior wont make a 2nd line NHLer... check the history of all the junior leagues and you'll see tons of non-impact guys i'd bet

Louiss

Feb 28, 2002
twitter.com
2nd All-star team
Dany Roussin - David Desharnais- Alex Bourret
Sam Roberts- Alexandre Picard
Corey Crawford

and I agree this means nothing that what they will do at an NHL level...

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
oilflip said:
Julien Ellis

Isn't Crosby a center?

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
sveiglar said:
Isn't Crosby a center?
At the start of the season Crosby and Pouliot didn't play on the same line.When
they did Pouliot at first played center(or at least took the faceoffs).Since returning from the WJC's Crosby has been playing center.As far as the actual
play on the ice they are almost interchangeable and both at times play like the
centerman with Roussin really being the true winger.I think the reason Rimouski
has been doing this is to keep their opponents off balance and to make it difficult
to shadow Crosby. They also mix the lines up in the first period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad