Confirmed with Link: Lewis (1y/750k)

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
What's the scouting report on this guy?

Better than NT, I’m guessing.

Some info here: LA at 41: Report Card Time — The Fourth Period

Trevor Lewis – C-. Tough to grade one of the old guard this low but should be a part time player once he returns from injury if he doesn’t get dealt at the trade deadline. A lifelong King and a solid citizen, but it’s hard to fathom Lewis is just two seasons removed from a 14-goal campaign. Could have value to a contender as a Swiss Army Knife-type player (can play all forward positions) and with unquestioned character, likely to be his final season in LA.

Reactions: littlerocketboy

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Better than NT, I’m guessing.

Some info here: LA at 41: Report Card Time — The Fourth Period

Trevor Lewis – C-. Tough to grade one of the old guard this low but should be a part time player once he returns from injury if he doesn’t get dealt at the trade deadline. A lifelong King and a solid citizen, but it’s hard to fathom Lewis is just two seasons removed from a 14-goal campaign. Could have value to a contender as a Swiss Army Knife-type player (can play all forward positions) and with unquestioned character, likely to be his final season in LA.
Sounds like he sucks, which means Maurice will love him.

RCAFguy

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Pleasantly surprised. A very nice addition to the 4th line. If he keeps up this level of play, I wouldn't be opposed to extending him another year for the same role and salary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad