Olympics: "Let's see your gold medal game bias" poll

whatthef

Failure is an Option
Mar 1, 2007
Upper Darby
I'm going with the USA from the US. Canada has a great team, but we were able to beat them once already and we're play much better and more balance now then we were then. Also, I'm surprised it took this long for this poll to show up.

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
I want the US to win but I have a feeling Canada will but it will be a great hard-fought game.

Bobby Blowhard

Dec 8, 2007
what about "Canada- I am a Canadian temporarily in the U.S. trying to return home last minute to experience history in the making"?

MG10

Nov 9, 2008
EDM
Live in Canada. I didn't vote; just commenting for the following reason.

I honestly really don't care which team wins this game. My position stems from two off-setting feelings: my partiality veers sort of towards the States because they, along with the Slovaks, have been the most consistent team in the tournament, went into the tournament fully prepared, and have been playing like champions all tournament. I can't say the same about Team Canada.

On the other hand, it is very difficult for me to cheer for the United States.

Also, I was pulling for at least one of Finland and Slovakia to make it to the Gold Medal game. Really disappointed about the 0-for-2 day.

Therefore, I don't care. Just close out the 2010 Olympic Winter Games with the bang.

Rust Cohle

Pessimist
Nov 4, 2009
Sweden
USA.

I'm impressed by the rebuild that they've done and by the way they manage their national teams at the moment, both the Olympic and the WJC team. I like their style of play and the attitude that the american players have towards the game. And alot of people overlooked them when predicting the two finalist teams of this tournament.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the USA won. They are flying. That Canada third period scared me last night.

Dojji*

Straight home boy. No shock there. I'm predicting a US win -- I think American defense has been rock solid all tournament and have been very impressed with the US defensive pairings and their ability to tilt the ice in their favor at will against most of the teams they faced..

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Depends on Luongo performance. I like Lou but he's not good so far.

Vote for Canada.

Stickman

May 19, 2009
Canada all the way. Its our game in our house.:nod: A US win over Canada in the "mean nothing round" means exactly that.:rolly: Canada will WIN when it counts. :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad