Pre-Game Talk: Let 2018 begin: Blackhawks vs Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
If you are talking about developing young players, I agree. On the other hand, I know you and others have been critical of the "country club" which was 100% designed to have players better prepared for the playoffs.
for discussion purpose.

when that country club shit stops working, then it time to go back to practices and trying to get 1 or 2 good starting lineup and build from there. put all d-men on a regular shift and hope for the best from a group of "not ready for prime time" goalies.

oh and change the freaking game-plan, a game plan that has stop working 2 yrs ago.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
A 32 yeard old rookie is one of the very few midly interesting things about this team and its boring hockey right now. Its pretty much a snoozfest every game now. When you think of opening night and compare it to the teams play now its hard to believe. Boring hockey and with Crow out its a team with zero strengths right now.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Q is clearly just going with the "hot hand" in terms of the result. I agree that Forsberg is better, as Glass has been all kinds of shaky, but gotten away with it. There's a bunch of games upcoming, so they'll both get there opportunities. Is there any sort of time frame on Crow?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
He’s a fun story in a boring season. Like Jamie Hersch said “Glass ceiling, broken.”

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
If you are talking about developing young players, I agree. On the other hand, I know you and others have been critical of the "country club" which was 100% designed to have players better prepared for the playoffs.

Oh, that's what it's all about. Prepping for the PO's & 100% yet. That's great when the team is playing hungry, not making lazy plays and winning .... and ALL players are playing responsible 2-way hockey, no matter how big their pay cheque is. How many games this season or in the last 2 playoffs have we seen that? Answer: Not many.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Glass sucks, let Forsberg get some major playing time, this coach is an idiot, almost as big of an idiot as the GM...

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Surprised that Glass is starting. Forsberg is much better and more smooth.

When has Forsberg shown he is better? Let alone "much" better

Glass sucks, let Forsberg get some major playing time, this coach is an idiot, almost as big of an idiot as the GM...

Hawks need pts and right now Glass has earned pts in his two games. Cant afford to continue to play someone like Forsberg when he has shown so little

Blame Stanley for not solidifying the #2 position and putting all his eggs in the Forsberg basket which has proven a mistake

Forsberg has way more talent than Glass.

In theory sure

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I have no idea how somebody can crap all over Crawford and be so high on Glass when Glass is the exact same type of goalie only worse at everything Bobby.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I have no idea how somebody can crap all over Crawford and be so high on Glass when Glass is the exact same type of goalie only worse at everything Bobby.

Um... Crawford is on IR. How did he get crapped on in this thread exactly. The choice is between Glass and Forsberg. Get with the program and quit making things up.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I have praised CC's play all season long, and deservedly so. Hawks would be in deep doo doo if Crawford wasn't playing so well this season.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Forsling in but no Kempny or Rutta. Oesterle and Franson both stay. Oesterle stays after being a turnover machine. Guy doesn’t know what he’s watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad