Let’s talk Alex (not Curry) Faust

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
He is horrible at understanding penalty calls, as if he doesn't understand the whistle blows when the team that committed the penalty touches the puck. Needs to not be so adamant in this regard.

He's fine though. Ditch the icing in effect and go from there.
He messed up last night, but when did he mess up before that, BK, my main man?

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Jim seemed to be giving him shit last night that he was more interested in sightseeing than being prepared for the game. Wonder how much of that is just good natured ribbing vs. real.

Reactions: KingTrouty

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Jim seemed to be giving him **** last night that he was more interested in sightseeing than being prepared for the game. Wonder how much of that is just good natured ribbing vs. real.
Yeah, Bandit, noticed some major low-key passive aggressiveness between Foxy and Alex LOL

Especially with the “concussion spotter” and “Alex, we don’t know where the call came from, it could’ve been NY or the arena, but let’s not give false info [paraphrase]”

Lmao. They’ll grow together, but it’s fun to listen to.

mbar

Dec 7, 2006
Los Angeles
They gave him shit the other day for not working out like I assume they all do on the road.

Must be weird. I mean what is he, 30? His peers are all old and not just with the Kings but throughout the league.

I wonder, can you pick up girls in the hotel bar with “I’m the TV voice of the LA Kings...” lol.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I mean, he's got the unenviable spot of filling in for a legend in Bob Miller. Probably not a fair standard to hold him to. Like any other youngster, give him time ;)

Reactions: mbar and KingTrouty

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
I like him. He'll learn and grow into the job. He wasn't exactly a full-time NHL play-by-play announcer prior to this season, so I imagine with time and narrowing his focus to mostly NHL games, he'll be more than fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad