B-Sens Lehigh Valley Phantoms v Bingo

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Major hold up with streaming is that I can't record desktop audio. Wasn't a problem with the previous motherboard but this new one...I need to find out what the trick is.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Another ass kicking in Allentown............

January 17 2015, 11:50 PM

Hammond is reminding me of that goalie Mike Brodeur who would let in early goals and make the team try and play catchup Hockey................................. That takes the heart out of a team this team does not have an overabundance of heart to begin with.............................

Allentown does it up nice they thump you on the ice then they make you fight, entertaining.... Unlike the games @ Binghamton where they play gentleman hockey sad but way it is.....................................

New rink in Allentown cost $177M to build I wonder how much went into some peoples pockets rather than into the arena??????????????????? Sad part none that found it's way into my pockets~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the game poor performance yet again can hardly wait till Sunday's game in Springfield as the Falcons have been idle Friday, and Saturday............... Springfield is in 2nd place in the conference with 56 pts, as Binghamton has 36...................................................................

Make sure to tune in early pregame starts at 3:40 with Grady............................

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Mike Brodeur was the best goalie Bingo ever had. He did so well he was called up to Ottawa, won 3 straight games, then they shipped him back down for reasons I don't understand. Then Bingo carried three goalies with Brust, Brodeur, and Lehner, and the team let Brodeur take a concussion. If it wasn't for that I think Lehner would have spent another season in Sweden before going to Bingo.

tenpinsplit

Nov 9, 2005
Binghamton
Mike Brodeur was the best goalie Bingo ever had. He did so well he was called up to Ottawa, won 3 straight games, then they shipped him back down for reasons I don't understand. Then Bingo carried three goalies with Brust, Brodeur, and Lehner, and the team let Brodeur take a concussion. If it wasn't for that I think Lehner would have spent another season in Sweden before going to Bingo.

this is a joke right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad