Prospect Info: Lehigh Valley Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
ESPNU is reairing the NCAA national championship game right now if anyone else is interested in watching Ghost's whale of a game again.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Interesting. Ryan Mckay (goalie) was there last year, iirc. Is it usual that players are there back to back years without actually being a part of the organization?

He's a college goalie, so he's not likely to leave the NCAA before graduating, so is it possible that he is 'in the system' (ie, maybe an unofficial agreement to sign upon graduation) without actually being property of the Flyers?

He's a hell of a goalie from what I hear. I know a kid on Miami Ohio and he speaks very highly of McKay.

EDIT: Lol at the fact that we have more defenders than forwards.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Carsen Chubak isn't on the list. He played really well last year. I wonder if another team has him in there camp. If not, I'm surprised he won't be there.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Usually the roster mimics what will be used for the Rookie Game (assuming that will go on this year) but we don't nearly have enough bodies for that when you factor in the college & euro kids don't come back at a later date just for one game.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Hmm guessing the lineup for the development game should be interesting.

Lindblom-Laughton-Straka
Aube-Kubel-Cousins-Alderson
Parks-Fazleev-Leier
Ghoul-Goumas-Mathers

EDIT: nevermind. Wrong camp.

Last edited:

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Usually the roster mimics what will be used for the Rookie Game (assuming that will go on this year) but we don't nearly have enough bodies for that when you factor in the college & euro kids don't come back at a later date just for one game.

Once the euros leave:

Leier-Laughton-Akeson
Goumas-Cousins-Straka
Parks-Aubé-Kubel-Alderson
Goulbourne-Fazleev-Mathers

Morin-Gostisbehere
Alt-Hagg
Sanheim-Wilcox
Friedman-Deslisle

Stolarz
Madsen

That would be a pretty **** hot roster... though several of those guys likely don't play for numerous reasons, ie college... but I thought the college kids stayed later? Though I may be imagining that.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Once the euros leave:

Leier-Laughton-Akeson
Goumas-Cousins-Straka

Morin-Gostisbehere
Alt-Hagg
Sanheim-Wilcox
Friedman-Deslisle

Stolarz
Madsen

That would be a pretty **** hot roster... though several of those guys likely don't play for numerous reasons, ie college... but I thought the college kids stayed later? Though I may be imagining that.

IIRC the game is played around like the end of August & kind of starts off the preseason. I honestly don't remember Gostisbehere playing in it off the top of my head. I don't think Hagg played in it neither last year.

IIRC it's basically just all CHL & AHL players in the game.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
IIRC the game is played around like the end of August & kind of starts off the preseason. I honestly don't remember Gostisbehere playing in it off the top of my head. I don't think Hagg played in it neither last year.

IIRC it's basically just all CHL & AHL players in the game.

Oh thats right its not played during the prospect camp. Oops.

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
Once the euros leave:

Leier-Laughton-Akeson
Goumas-Cousins-Straka

Morin-Gostisbehere
Alt-Hagg
Sanheim-Wilcox
Friedman-Deslisle

Stolarz
Madsen

That would be awesome. On paper our prospects look sweet, hopefully they can gel as a team.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Once the euros leave:

Leier-Laughton-Akeson
Goumas-Cousins-Straka

Morin-Gostisbehere
Alt-Hagg
Sanheim-Wilcox
Friedman-Deslisle

Stolarz
Madsen

I hope they leave AK on the wing. He would do alot better there. Also doesnt Fazleev play both wing and center? He seems to be a good winger also.

Most of these guys are raw with lots of potenial. Dont know if we will score goals but should prevent them.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Once the euros leave:

Leier-Laughton-Akeson
Goumas-Cousins-Straka

Morin-Gostisbehere
Alt-Hagg
Sanheim-Wilcox
Friedman-Deslisle

Stolarz
Madsen

Parks, Willcox, Friedman, and Madsen will be in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad