LeftKingers 2 Round Mock Draft

Whingman

Nov 1, 2005
Does that means it is my pick (San Jose)??? Or does Colorado get another chance now that Washington has selected?

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Maybe we should pick for Vinland, he hasn't posted since Thursday, and I PMd him this morning with no response yet. Any thoughts? Any suggestions for picks that we could vote on?

Whingman

Nov 1, 2005
well if I don't get any instructions I will make my pick shortly after the 12 hour mark is up, if no one objects.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Assuming the Avs aren't going to take a goalie, I think the highest rated player remaining according to the CSS rankings is Tomas Kana. :dunno: I think he's rated higher than any of the goalies anyway.

Anyone object? I know it's not my thread but LK hasn't been around and we're kind of pressed for time with the 12 hour rule....

RightKinger

Apr 25, 2006
Los Angeles
Colorado selects C Tomas Kana

Sorry guys I have been gone all weekend.
SJ is now on the clock since Washington already picked Persson.

Tilley_

Aug 3, 2005
For their 2nd round selection the Calgary Flames are pleased to select from the Plymouth Whalers of the Ontario Hockey League:

John Armstrong

The combination of size and offensive skill was too much to pass on. John further solidifies the core of center prospects currently in the Flames' system.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
23 hours and counting since the last pick...I PMed the Preds' rep but no dice so far.

Any ideas?

Corona-12

May 17, 2006
BC, Canada
The Sabres continue with a trend of drafting Europeans(in the CHL).

The Sabres select Vancouver Giants winger Milan Lucic. Lucic adds size,grit, and power to a rather small Sabres team. With a future of a 3rd liner that can be seen. Depending on next season's development, he has the skating,toughness, and size to be in the NHL.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Detroit sees the size, the defensive abilities, and the offensive upside and chooses C Tony Lagerstrom .

Carolina is on the clock.

Corona-12

May 17, 2006
BC, Canada
The Hurricanes select, 60th overall from the Central Red Army in Russia...Vladimir Zharkov

The Canes look like they could win the Cup, with the older vetern forwards on the team, a slick offensive wiz could be perfect for a future 1st or 2nd line. A classic Russian, with the new transfer agreement signed could have gone higher. Rumoured to have an attitude problem, however he is a firey skilled player, something the Canes could really use in a few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad