Signing(s): Lebron signs extension

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
we just had a dude drafted in the first round who was redshirtting, who is to say he even needs to play in college if he knows he's getting drafted

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
we just had a dude drafted in the first round who was redshirtting, who is to say he even needs to play in college if he knows he's getting drafted
Difference is that he actually has something to prove.

He has to be a legit prospect (not a top one) to be drafted. I know having Lebron for a year is a big plus, but teams won't waste a 1st on a guy that cannot play in the league.

If he maintains or improves his ranking, he will be drafted for sure. I think he needs to go to college for that.

That being said, who knows what teams will do for a publicity stunt.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Difference is that he actually has something to prove.

He has to be a legit prospect (not a top one) to be drafted. I know having Lebron for a year is a big plus, but teams won't waste a 1st on a guy that cannot play in the league.

If he maintains or improves his ranking, he will be drafted for sure. I think he needs to go to college for that.

That being said, who knows what teams will do for a publicity stunt.
Depending on who, I think they would. So many NBA prospects bust so hard to the point there teams just throw away 1st round picks now or just sell them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad