GDT: Leafs @ Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Shelfer

Bingo Bango!
Dec 22, 2008
The Motor City
Looking at a box score after 2 periods Sheahan has 5 hits LOL..are they counting sneezes these days as hits or passing gas?
Kronwall looked horrible on that Nylander goals, sigh, he should of just collapsed into retirement.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
I like Nick Jensen. Don't want him signed to a 7 year deal or anything, but I hope he sticks around and gets a chance to play. Seems like a guy who could put up 30 points in an offensive role.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
simple example there of why dekeyser sucks. gets a cross ice pass from jensen, he has a full head of steam and tons of open ice/space to skate iin front of him past the opposing blue line and into the leafs zone, not a defender in sight but instead he just dumps it in from center ice. what a friggin moron.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I like Nick Jensen. Don't want him signed to a 7 year deal or anything, but I hope he sticks around and gets a chance to play. Seems like a guy who could put up 30 points in an offensive role.

Yeah same here. Jensen speakers were always very underrated.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
simple example there of why dekeyser sucks. gets a cross ice pass from jensen, he has a full head of steam and tons of open ice/space to skate iin front of him past the opposing blue line and into the leafs zone, not a defender in sight but instead he just dumps it in from center ice. what a friggin moron.

Yup. no brains. No vison. Has the skating but after that he's still a ?

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Carrick stopped that one with the shaft of his stick out of the air on Sheahan? Amazing. RIP in peace Riley.

Top Shelfer

Bingo Bango!
Dec 22, 2008
The Motor City
Good news boys, Kenny Holland told Elliot Friedman he wants to return as GM and has no intention of retiring (he was asked if wanted to retire)
One more season of bad management and out of his depth Blashill.
My liver salutes you Kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad